• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

tbh i did want Arry gone though at the end but it wasn't for footballing reasons. Just thought he took his eye of the ball and adopted a 'all or nothing' approach to certain games simply because he thought he was leaving and if it actually worked he'd have looked like a genius. Was thinking more about himself than the team so he had to go sadly.

this is what i said for anyone reading. I see both points of view though and don't see red at every pro redknapp post and attack and i don't alter stats like some to prove my point.

I would really love to arrange a fight between 'both' camps (not sure what they are yet but I want a fight) to this thread.

Then we should have a booze up

Finish with an orgy

I would really love to arrange a fight between 'both' camps (not sure what they are yet but I want a fight) to this thread.

Then we should have a booze up

Finish with an orgy

Paintballing?

I might have to leave early though. 8-[

had to quote this because of the stupidity of it.

You're digging yourself into a hole and twisting your own quotes and resortintg to predictable abuse

We dominated all those games (bar Wigan - but even then we had more shot on target and shots overall) in terms of scoring opportunities (sadly we couldn't convert but we have Defoe upfront not Mario Gomez) - your initial comment of '1 chance per game' is competely and factually wrong and many have pulled you up on it. And rightfully so.

We didn't lose/draw these game due to not scoring but due to not converting

Last edited:
Yes - moment of brilliance which created the chance for himself by selling the defender and opening the space for his shot

hahahahaha what is this guy doing?

Wait he laughed at me saying it wasn't a clear cut chance and now he's saying it was a moment of brilliance but he created the chance himself? what has that got to do with anything? it's a totally different point.

You're digging yourself into a hole and twisting your own quotes and resortintg to predictable abuse

We dominated all those games (bar Wigan) in terms of scoring opportunities (sadly we couldn't convert but we have Deofe upfront not Mario Gomez) - your initial comment of '1 chance per game' is competely and factually wrong and many have pulled you up on it. And rightfully so.

I swear i said clear cut chance?

true only person that "pulled me up on it" is staff who's belief is that we created more than 1 clear cut chance? who is this "many" you speak of? if anything steffs post makes it clear what my post was saying. You stick to tweaking stats mate looool

He actually ignored the "clear cut chance" and tweaked it to "chance per game". is anyone seeing this? absolutely unreal and poisonus too.

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/repor...e-england-manager-job-after-euro-2012_1620454

i thought as in this web article,one of many i could have copied,that everyone knew that capello was going to leave after the euros anyway and that harry was favourite for the job,therefore it seems it didn't affect our form for another two half months when this came out in December.

the link with him wanting the england job and our poor form is a very weak indeed, every side hits poor form some time over 38 games it was just concidence it came to ahead at the wrong time for us and in most of those games we should have won anyway.If the squad had been boosted by quality signings rather than freebies we had we could have got third easily.

Yep he needs time for sure but performance wise we should be performing much better. Forget results as i think with time that will come but we should be playing better so it gives us something solid to build on. Against Norwich, WBA, Qpr and Wigan at home we created around 1 clear cut chance in those 4 games which is absolutley unacceptable.

Original quote. unreal that someone can actually tweak and alter what has been said when he gets it painfully wrong again.

P0085.png

Original quote. unreal that someone can actually tweak and alter what has been said when he gets it painfully wrong again.

Find some stats to back up your claim at least - you just categorically stated few posts up, your opinion is never passed on as fact.

Well, I have presented numerous numbers to counter-act your claim - the onus is now on you, I believe.

Last edited:
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/repor...e-england-manager-job-after-euro-2012_1620454

i thought as in this web article,one of many i could have copied,that everyone knew that capello was going to leave after the euros anyway and that harry was favourite for the job,therefore it seems it didn't affect our form for another two half months when this came out in December.

the link with him wanting the england job and our poor form is a very weak indeed, every side hits poor form some time over 38 games it was just concidence it came to ahead at the wrong time for us and in most of those games we should have won anyway.If the squad had been boosted by quality signings rather than freebies we had we could have got third easily.

Alternatively, when a team's in poor form it usually relies on tactical movement and positioning to see them through. Well rehearsed moves, set-pieces, that sort of jazz.

We had nothing. Zilch. So when the team faltered, all that was left to do was grin and bear it, and hope that one day they'll come out of the bad patch. Not something a top-3 club should do, I'm sure you'll agree.

I mean, how many times during that nightmare run did you see us score from a set-piece? Or play a different game to the possession-based one we normally played? Or, hell, just switched around the formation once in a while?

Not very many. In the end, the reason I'm holding my fire on AVB is because I see what he's trying to do. He's trying to make us more consistent, implement a game plan that doesn't rely on just creativity or individual brilliance. That takes a lotta time. If you want proof, look at the set-piece goals we've scored this season versus last, the number of times we've broken effectively on the counter, the reliance on movement into space.

Harry couldn't do that, we had two end of season collapses on his watch, missed out on the Champions League both times, and watched our most promising team in ages get dismantled merely through the sale of our two most creative, able players. We had a great team. But we scraped 9 points from 9 games, drew against Villa and then were told that fourth was the plan all along, only to lose the CL spot to Chelsea, and watch our hopes of immediate progress go with it. And then get hit with an on-air demand for a new contract from our sainted manager a few days later, after he'd turned down the one we offered him in February.

Harry gave us some good times. But he also failed at the end of the season, two seasons in a row. And then said the players would get unsettled if he didn't get a new contract, after publically guffawing that the players wouldn't care if he stayed or left in March.

So AVB's struggling a bit. After all we've been through in the last few months, Mourinho would struggle to do something with our squad.

Any chance of some quotes from harry tarting for the england job instead of internet hear say. Its easy to make things up,could say i heard harry didn't want the job and wanted to stay really.

Levy wanted him out regardless of the england job,instead of of being chirldish levy should have manned up offered harry another two years with clause after a year if no champs league football he be out.

The club is far more important that egos.

Could not agree more with that, and Redknapp had the biggest one.

Could not agree more with that, and Redknapp had the biggest one.

I dont care if a Manager has the bigges ego in the world... I dont care if the Manager jokes about, laughs about I dont care... I care how they are performing with us.

Yes some decorum is required but its not like Harry was sitting there smoking a fag getting blown by a hooker whilst we were losing 4-2 at home to Chelscum.

I dont care if a Manager has the bigges ego in the world... I dont care if the Manager jokes about, laughs about I dont care... I care how they are performing with us.

Yes some decorum is required but its not like Harry was sitting there smoking a fag getting blown by a hooker whilst we were losing 4-2 at home to Chelscum.

Never said you did:-k

The manager represents the club and evertything it stands for

His behaviour should reflect that at all times as long as he employed by it

Back