• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

in your opinion of course? a wise mod once said to me that i shouldn't pass my opinion of as fact.

How is it impossible anyway? we have eyes so we can see how we're playing and what we're creating in terms of chances.

You're on one aren't you?
You said 'one clear cut chance in those four games'...

we scored more than one goal in 'those four games'...were none of those goals 'clear cut chances'?

If you want to make a point, be clear please, otherwise yes, someone will say something. BTW, what on earth is your obsession with 'mods' and why does it have to come up in these exchanges? Are you obsessed with titles? Wish Harry had been by the way (JOKE) :p

yes so Capello was sacked before the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and not after like someone was trying to say beforehand...thanks for clearing it all up mate.

No problem.....always happy to confirm that AVB has indeed picked results up and steadied the ship.

Also trying to undo the harm Harry did.

I hope for QPR's sake they keep Hughes....that said, with the squad they have they should be safe so it would be a par performance to keep them up.

Obviously won't stop the press going fudging crazy about it and using it as evidence that Saint Harry was poorly treated, on £4 million a year.

Ha ha, hilarious, you lot will cling to any crumb won't you? Listen, your manager should NOT be laughing with the other manager on the touchline during a defeat. End of. So far as Ade, he was on the verge of getting sent off for wind ups with Zabaletta. Clearly a different code of conduct between ex-players...

I dont even remember the 'incident' but you see so many players with graceful smile or a joke at the end of a game and in defeats. Whats on the outside doesnt always reflect whats on the inside.

You did mention a while ago that i was for footballing reasons as to why he got sacked and im of the opinion that was the case too however what they were? Im not really privy to that and I dont think many are. What I do have an opinion of though is that it should have been sorted rather than just firing for an (imv) inferior Manager

Look at your post and how ridiculous it is. My post was in relation to the performance that day and you counter it with a post about Harry hugging feguson...you don't think that's ummm weird? not the least bit?

Only if the reader is actually doing what I horrifically believe you might've been doing here, and focussing on two men hugging each other as opposed to what was behind the gesture/smiles...if you cannot see the point I was making, then (sigh)...

You're on one aren't you?
You said 'one clear cut chance in those four games'...

we scored more than one goal in 'those four games'...were none of those goals 'clear cut chances'?

If you want to make a point, be clear please, otherwise yes, someone will say something. BTW, what on earth is your obsession with 'mods' and why does it have to come up in these exchanges? Are you obsessed with titles? Wish Harry had been by the way (JOKE) :p

because it was you that said it so please practice what you preach. Anyway to answer your question:

vs WBA (ekotto goal not clear cut)
vs norwich (Dembele goal not clear cut)
vs QPR (Defoe goal is clear cut but other goal isn't)
vs Wigan (no goals).

So yes 1 goal was clear cut..what's your point?

Only if the reader is actually doing what I horrifically believe you might've been doing here, and focussing on two men hugging each other as opposed to what was behind the gesture/smiles...if you cannot see the point I was making, then (sigh)...

sigh all you want i was responding to a game about performances and nothing to do with a hugging gesture that meant something else. Direct that to someone that made that point.

because it was you that said it so please practice what you preach. Anyway to answer your question:

vs WBA (ekotto goal not clear cut)
vs norwich (Dembele goal not clear cut)
vs QPR (Defoe goal is clear cut but other goal isn't)
vs Wigan (no goals).

So yes 1 goal was clear cut..what's your point?

So do we now have to go through those four matches and miss, for example, the tap in at the far post against WBA which Defoe missed first half (clear cut), etc, etc? Right there 'more than one clear cut chance'... Good GHod man, just admit you were OTT in what you said! You never ever admit anything, it's funny!

By the way King, good of you to acknowledge my earlier point about your 'views' on why Harry had to go in the end...

So do we now have to go through those four matches and miss, for example, the tap in at the far post against WBA which Defoe missed first half (clear cut), etc, etc? Right there 'more than one clear cut chance'... Good GHod man, just admit you were OTT in what you said! You never ever admit anything, it's funny!

you're looking for an argument today right? why have you missed the post where i admit i want arry gone?

you're behaving like a vulture ffs attacking anything positive someone says about redknapp.

had to quote this because of the stupidity of it.

Can anyone else actually say honestly they thought Dembele's goal vs norwich was a clear cut chance or was it just an excellent finish?

Dembele's was not a clear cut chance. Not even close.

That said we've created more than one in those games.

had to quote this because of the stupidity of it.

Can anyone else actually say honestly they thought Dembele's goal vs norwich was a clear cut chance or was it just an excellent finish?

I actually dont think it was clear cut at all.

It was however a moment of brilliance from Dembele.

vs QPR - 20 shots on goal - 8 on target

vs Norwich - 15 shots at goal - 5 on target

vs WBA - 22 shots at goal - 7 on target

vs Wigan - 13 shots at goal - 5 on target

Back