• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

B9n88JGCQAA9key.jpg

again, that clearly isn't liberalism

(unless of course the target of the ire is actually a proven racist, sexist, homophobe etc)

ok, how does people claiming to be liberal, but not actually being so, make liberalism a bad thing?

(obviously you'd also need to know the reasons for the leave vote to ascertain whether or not they were reasonable)

I take your point andI would describe myself as liberal, but to some liberals I'm anything but!

again, that clearly isn't liberalism

(unless of course the target of the ire is actually a proven racist, sexist, homophobe etc)

These have been the retorts by the Liberals and Leftists for the past few decades to anything that differs from their view of the world . Denying it is part of the problem.

I will put my life on it, that the next general election in the UK will largely be fought on who is a racist and who is not .

These have been the retorts by the Liberals and Leftists for the past few decades to anything that differs from their view of the world . Denying it is part of the problem.

if those retorts are made baselessly they are not from a liberal, claiming to be a liberal and actually being one are two very different things, a bumper sticker doesn't make it so

but, Trump has made racist remarks in Presidential Debates, Pence is proud of his homophobia, they have been endorsed by the KKK, many americans DO tote guns

if those retorts are made baselessly they are not from a liberal, claiming to be a liberal and actually being one are two very different things, a bumper sticker doesn't make it so

but, Trump has made racist remarks in Presidential Debates, Pence is proud of his homophobia, they have been endorsed by the KKK, many americans DO tote guns

What racist remarks has Trump made?

Since when have we ever had the total package from our leaders , we take them with their faults.

Hilary Clinton was a Goldwater girl, she fought against the civil rights movement. By her own admission her chief mentor in politics was Democratic senator Robert Byrd who was KKK. In fact the Democratic Party has its roots with the KKK .

you haven't, it wasn't aimed at anything you posted, it was a wider comment because people generally don't admit to being racist

Okay fair enough but don't you think sometimes you can over talk something to the point it turns people off ? .... I actually think Hillary Clinton lost the election, largely due to her endless accusations of misogyny. She came across as a nagging woman and hence lost the male vote

Since when have we ever had the total package from our leaders , we take them with their faults.

Hilary Clinton was a Goldwater girl, she fought against the civil rights movement. By her own admission her chief mentor in politics was Democratic senator Robert Byrd who was KKK. In fact the Democratic Party has its roots with the KKK .

his comments on mexicans

true, not all faults are equal

people can change and her record suggests she has

Okay fair enough but don't you think sometimes you can over talk something to the point it turns people off ? .... I actually think Hillary Clinton lost the election, largely due to her endless accusations of misogyny. She came across as a nagging woman and hence lost the male vote

it's not the campaign i would have run, i'd have gone with smart and experienced but that would probably have lost this election too

his comments on mexicans

true, not all faults are equal

people can change and her record suggests she has

I think the not so clever mexican rant by Trump has been deliberately taken out of context by the media. He was speaking with regards to the illegal immigration and criminals that were coming over the border.

That Mexicans are a bunch of rapists. last time I checked, that constituted a racist remark. Next you'll attempt moral relativism, by arguing, well at least he didn't gas them, unlike a certain other central European gentleman.

That Mexicans are a bunch of rapists. last time I checked, that constituted a racist remark. Next you'll attempt moral relativism, by arguing, well at least he didn't gas them, unlike a certain other central European gentleman.
He also had a thing in the early days where he would not rent his properties to black people. And here is a nice quote from him about the same time “I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that”. He campaigned on an anti-immigration argument. The list goes on.

Trump is exactly what he looks like, a bit of racist among other things but the people who voted for him didn't really care about that or any of his other faults. If Trump fudged a pig live on national TV (Black Mirror ;)) he still would have got in. White Christian America is dying and they don't like it. Most of them are as poor as brick with no light visible at the end of the tunnel. Trump won the election with those votes because these people just needed something to change to get their old life back.

Last edited:
Back