• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

11053.jpg

No i do understand what you are saying, the vote in both has gone the way it has because folks are fed up with the status quo. Now they think they have been offered a change ( i get your point about you thinking those who have offered a change are no different) but the people are hoping that at long last there is chance to change that status quo.

How's that change looking?

I think there's a lot to be said for the fact his campaign kept the slogan really, really simple. Easy to remember, a nice catch-all phrase. Easy to hang your hat on.

"Make America great again".

Short, snappy, can mean what you want it to mean despite it being inherently meaningless: whatever "great" is to you is what you can promise yourself will happen. If someone opposes it, it could be interpreted that they're unpatriotic.

Absolutely right. Genius. Much like Carville's "It's the economy, stupid" used in Bill Clinton's presidential campaign.

That makes perfect sense.
People want a change and the politics we have known since WWII has stated failing people.
So the US has chosen a new model - one which actually suits the US narrative perfectly...... time to run the US as USA Corporation.
Could be interesting.

Dubya did the same.

"Carson also believes that the pyramids were built by the biblical figure Joseph to store grain". That bloke knows nothing! Joseph was a carpenter not a stone mason.
There weren't many people around in those days. You mention Mary, everyone knows who she is. Josepeh? He's the carpenter. The ONLY carpenter. No two persons have the same name. So who's the stone mason who built the pyramids then?

There weren't many people around in those days. You mention Mary, everyone knows who she is. Josepeh? He's the carpenter. The ONLY carpenter. No two persons have the same name. So who's the stone mason who built the pyramids then?
Everyone knows aliens built the pyramids:rolleyes:
(or it could have been Steve)

Back