• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't the intention, given how the 'dead cat' immigrant bounce failed to materialise and they want a new narrative.

After all the 'shooter' this time was arrested rather than executed immediately.
What a strange world we live in when it's hard to decipher whether an assassination attempt occurs for a ratings boost or a genuine attempt on someone's life.

I suppose we'll have a better idea when on the 10th attempt the diminishing returns of 'a bounce' becomes obvious, even to Trumpy or someone successfully completes the job. (probably, ironically, accidentally:)).

GXjyBfQWYAAIm5Z

Donald's latest message:

The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust. Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin. OUR BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED, AND THE TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, AND MENTALLY INSANE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM AMERICAN CITIES AND TOWNS, DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTIES OF ORIGIN. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THEY MUST LOVE OUR NATION, AND COME IN LEGALLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MERIT. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AS FOOLS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WEALTH. WE CANNOT LET THEM LAUGH ANY LONGER. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald's latest message:

The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust. Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin. OUR BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED, AND THE TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, AND MENTALLY INSANE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM AMERICAN CITIES AND TOWNS, DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTIES OF ORIGIN. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THEY MUST LOVE OUR NATION, AND COME IN LEGALLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MERIT. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AS FOOLS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WEALTH. WE CANNOT LET THEM LAUGH ANY LONGER. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Should somebody tell him that the two people who let the bullets fly are Americans, and ex Trump supporters to boot?

Donald's latest message:

Where does he fancy for his exile i wonder, if terrorist, criminals and the mentally insane are going to be kicked out of America?

Should somebody tell him that the two people who let the bullets fly are Americans, and ex Trump supporters to boot?
The details of the 2nd 'attempt' are coming out and also barely pass the smell test. This dodgy meth head looking dude was hanging around the golf course with an ak47 for hours and nobody did anything. No shots were fired (by him) either and Trump was golfing in a suit! Yeah this one seems like a setup too.

The details of the 2nd 'attempt' are coming out and also barely pass the smell test. This dodgy meth head looking dude was hanging around the golf course with an ak47 for hours and nobody did anything. No shots were fired (by him) either and Trump was golfing in a suit! Yeah this one seems like a setup too.

I've not paid any attention to it tbh, all seems very passe now.
The reaction is actually more interesting than the event, but even that's so boring.

Back