• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I'm not touting one really, if that is what you think.
I think the shooter was legit, and fired the three shots, and I am sure his intended target was Dump - but I am sceptical after seeing video's that he hit Dump.

One person killed and two crit, they are who he hit imo. Dump, given the superficial nature of the wound, was either a very close shave or a bullet ejection.
If there's ever any publication of medical reports we'll know. But the photos maybe lean towards a very close shave from a bullet grazing past the ear.

That's some staging, a sniper so good he put a bullet through the ear of a moving target.
If you were Trump would take those odds?
"Sniper" takes a shot into mid air, Trump goes down, smash a little bag of fake blood to the ear, rises from the "dead", shouts FIGHT!

Not very difficult.

The blood is on the wrong side to me too - its splattered like he was hit from behind, not the front
Yes blood splatters but doesn't then stop

The blood looks like it's ran down his cheek and nose area most likely from his head being pushed down towards the ground by the numerous security guys.

Are you going to take this to the full 'moon landings' level?....just so we all know.

This thread just shows how tribal people are when it comes to politics. The left are supposed to be the science people and the reasonable ones, not the conspiracy theorists.

If Trump had been killed, would these despicable conspiracies still have been readily vomited forward?
If Biden had been injured in exactly this fashion, would the same conspiracies and disbelief still have been put forward but just by the other side?

It's all a morass of toxicity to the extent that far too many people lose their humanity because their precious little opinion and tribe doesn't include the victim.

In an ideal world where people consider their thoughts and behave in a tolerant way you'd be right, this has happened in a society which America has created and Trump is a champion of it. This is how it works and we as slaves to their culture following their lead. In our recent election we had candidates threatened it a short step to violence, just need to add some funky music and you've got a TV series.

In an ideal world where people consider their thoughts and behave in a tolerant way you'd be right, this has happened in a society which America has created and Trump is a champion of it. This is how it works and we as slaves to their culture following their lead. In our recent election we had candidates threatened it a short step to violence, just need to add some funky music and you've got a TV series.

American politics is becoming more like "America's got president" style TV show.
It's all about the personality, not the policies.
That of course just plays right into trumps hands, he has no policies to speak of, only slogans.
It's a big mistake on the Democrats side to keep the focus on trump himself rather than going after his policies.

The problem is both sides think the other are an existential threat to the country. Hopefully things will return to some level of normalcy when Trump is gone but I’m convinced he is going to live to be a thousand years old so it won’t be anytime soon.

Back