• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

So fascist propaganda bad, my propaganda good.
Ever read animal farm.
Im just saying be wary. They have huge means, motivation and opportunity to have staged this.

In truth Hitler didnt even burn the reichstag, that was actually a lone nutter. But they'll use it just the same as their predecessors did then.

Im just saying be wary. They have huge means, motivation and opportunity to have staged this.

In truth Hitler didnt even burn the reichstag, that was actually a lone nutter. But they'll use it just the same as their predecessors did then.
I'm very wary, wary of idiots like you in flaming a situation that needs calmed down, not petrol poured on it.
At least wait and see what is happening, don't run fueling conspiracy theories with scant information.

A lonely nutter?

Are you going to go against lots of testimonials from people involved in that lots of credited historians agree with?

The simplest explanation is as usual the most likely one, genuine assassination attempt. Only surprise is it's taken this long given the tone in the US and level of gun ownership. We've already seen Slovakia and Japan have similar incidents recently.

The simplest explanation is as usual the most likely one, genuine assassination attempt. Only surprise is it's taken this long given the tone in the US and level of gun ownership. We've already seen Slovakia and Japan have similar incidents recently.

The only surprise for me is that it was Trump rather than Biden being on the receiving end be of it. Typically it’s democrats who get shot at.

The shooter was seemingly taken out straight away. There were 3 slowish shots, followed by a few rounds of fire from different-sounding guns. There’s a photo/video of snipers lining someone up before the shooting stars, and multiple interviews with people who saw the shooter and pointed him out before the shooting started.

That explains why the secret service got the all clear to get the fudge off the stage and to some sort of safety. No conspiracy theories required.

Trump will walk the election now.

Edit: here’s the video

In the world of Merica, fk yeah, where it is shoot first and ask questions later - why, when there is a presidential candidate speaking out in the open and you have someone with what you think is a gun already lined up did the three shots happen?

Even if the gun is a fake, by rights they should have been shot upon sight as there was a clear and present danger to the candidate with no time for ground personnel to intervene.

Dump seems to go straight to his ear as soon as the sniper appears to shoot, then there are two more shots which ring out - so either this dude missed the shooter or others are shooting at him too. Which also would mean the shooter fired at the exact time this dude appears to do so.

So the guy is on a roof top in clear view of everyone and the professional assassin that sat there for this very reason cannot see him?
This sentence doesn't make sense.
I think the assassin was on a rooftop angled away from the scene, so he crawled up and poked over the crest of the roof and took some shots, which grazed Trump and went into the crowd.
Then secret service returned fire.
The BBC video has a MAGA Man who saw the guy creeping up the roof, because MAGA Man was way outside of the area and had a view of this.

In the world of Merica, fk yeah, where it is shoot first and ask questions later - why, when there is a presidential candidate speaking out in the open and you have someone with what you think is a gun already lined up did the three shots happen?

Even if the gun is a fake, by rights they should have been shot upon sight as there was a clear and present danger to the candidate with no time for ground personnel to intervene.

Dump seems to go straight to his ear as soon as the sniper appears to shoot, then there are two more shots which ring out - so either this dude missed the shooter or others are shooting at him too. Which also would mean the shooter fired at the exact time this dude appears to do so.
I assume the shooter took more than one shot at Trump, e.g. 3 shots.
I assume a shot clipped Trump's ear.
I assume the SS returned fire.

I assume the shooter took more than one shot at Trump, e.g. 3 shots.
I assume a shot clipped Trump's ear.
I assume the SS returned fire.
Indeed - but in that vid he would have had to have fired at the same time the protection did as that is what it seems to show for the first shot.

And if that is the case, his brains should have been sprayed over the rooftop 30 secs before he could do anything.
He was lined up and banged to rights.

If Trump had been killed, would these despicable conspiracies still have been readily vomited forward?
If Biden had been injured in exactly this fashion, would the same conspiracies and disbelief still have been put forward but just by the other side?

It's all a morass of toxicity to the extent that far too many people lose their humanity because their precious little opinion and tribe doesn't include the victim.

Trump the victim, he'll be the second coming for the cultists next.
But will he be able to turn the other cheek? All wil he revealed on the next episode...

If Trump had been killed, would these despicable conspiracies still have been readily vomited forward?
If Biden had been injured in exactly this fashion, would the same conspiracies and disbelief still have been put forward but just by the other side?

It's all a morass of toxicity to the extent that far too many people lose their humanity because their precious little opinion and tribe doesn't include the victim.
But maga dont play by the rules of democracy or civilisation. They are brownshirts, trying any course to destroy both

Back