• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I was surprised everyone just sat there, I understand some people are in shock but the natural reaction is to flee in such a situation and Trumps reaction was straight out of a John Wayne film. Incident very like something in Agatha Christie's book "A Murder in Announced" where the murderer appears to be the target of a shooting and cuts their own ear as evidence.
It is quite telling (strange?) that despite multiple gun shots ringing out around you the power of the smartphone camera is still your goto priority.

The whole thing stinks, I've read one person was killed but not if any others were injured but I'm sure I counted 5 to 6 shots and would suspect a few were hit in such a crowd. How does a young man carrying a rifle get close enough to do this and as you say why the rush to remove his corpse?.

One poor soul dead, two critically injured and of course trumps ear, from 5 or 6 shots.
I'm assuming that after the shot at trump the shooter turned the gun on the crowd.

The shooter was seemingly taken out straight away. There were 3 slowish shots, followed by a few rounds of fire from different-sounding guns. There’s a photo/video of snipers lining someone up before the shooting stars, and multiple interviews with people who saw the shooter and pointed him out before the shooting started.

That explains why the secret service got the all clear to get the fudge off the stage and to some sort of safety. No conspiracy theories required.

Trump will walk the election now.

Edit: here’s the video

Last edited:
Could be heart attack and/or crowd crushing, rather than from gunshot

Have you watched literally no coverage? It’s been confirmed by multiple people that the person who died got shot in the head. They were in the ‘bleachers’ behind Trump, directly in the line of fire, and obviously just collateral damage, sadly for them.

Have you watched literally no coverage? It’s been confirmed by multiple people that the person who died got shot in the head. They were in the ‘bleachers’ behind Trump, directly in the line of fire, and obviously just collateral damage, sadly for them.
No, ive just read bbc about it and they've not really mentioned that.

Im still wary, because like most european schoolkids, ive studied how fascism works (reichstag fire etc)

Back