• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I guessed there'd be plenty of wild idiots immediately wanting to throw out that it was some inside conspiracy/false flag (a phrase beloved by nutters) rather than a legit assassination attempt.
Didn't think any fools would pop up to post it on here so fast.

With the political climate over there, and what’s seemingly at stake, an assassination attempt isn't really surprising. There is plenty precedent of presidential shootings in the USA too.

Scary brick and completely condemnable, but you wonder how the MAGA gang will spin it and whether the shooting will ignite the situation further.

I guessed there'd be plenty of wild idiots immediately wanting to throw out that it was some inside conspiracy/false flag (a phrase beloved by nutters) rather than a legit assassination attempt.
Whose interest is it undoubtedly in? And have you ever met a radical centrist?

Why would trump do this?
Its distracting from Biden, Trump is on course to win, it brings gun law back into focus.
If this was Biden it would make sense, he has everything to lose.
And can you imagine the uproar if someone took a shot at Biden, it would be mental.
Of course you and I are now going to be labelled right wing trumpian nutters

I was surprised everyone just sat there, I understand some people are in shock but the natural reaction is to flee in such a situation and Trumps reaction was straight out of a John Wayne film. Incident very like something in Agatha Christie's book "A Murder in Announced" where the murderer appears to be the target of a shooting and cuts their own ear as evidence.

I was surprised everyone just sat there, I understand some people are in shock but the natural reaction is to flee in such a situation and Trumps reaction was straight out of a John Wayne film. Incident very like something in Agatha Christie's book "A Murder in Announced" where the murderer appears to be the target of a shooting and cuts their own ear as evidence.
Trump is a psychopath - he doesn't feel emotion, including fear.

Word is that the shooter was a young white republican. If that is true then it is going to complicate the narrative for them.

Lucky the secret service had agents a few hundred metres from Ttump who were able to kill the suspect, they must have had thousands posted around to act so quickly amid the confusion.

Luck the secret service had agents a few hundred metres from Ttump who were able to kill the suspect, they must have had thousands posted around to act so quickly amid the confusion.
It was an epic failure by the secret service that it was allowed to happen at all.

I have no doubt it was a genuine assassination attempt but there some weird things about it. They allowed Trump to stand up straight after assuming all danger had passed. Also the crime scene was instantly compromised and the body of the shooter literally dragged away. This can't be normal operating procedure.

Couldn't agree more. First thing he says is fight, fight, fight, the fist , the sniper in the background who didn't see the shooter till after the shot and and and

He’s also a coward, had he actually been shot unexpectedly he’d have been crying, tinkling his pants and running for his life.

Maybe I am an idiot and this is all real, but my opinion of him is so low I can’t help but assume it was staged.

It was an epic failure by the secret service that it was allowed to happen at all.

I have no doubt it was a genuine assassination attempt but there some weird things about it. They allowed Trump to stand up straight after assuming all danger had passed. Also the crime scene was instantly compromised and the body of the shooter literally dragged away. This can't be normal operating procedure.

They don’t tend to make mistakes.

I have every doubt.

The whole thing stinks, I've read one person was killed but not if any others were injured but I'm sure I counted 5 to 6 shots and would suspect a few were hit in such a crowd. How does a young man carrying a rifle get close enough to do this and as you say why the rush to remove his corpse?.

Back