• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Yeah.

Always talked a good game in the press, would make a big mistake in a game then do well for a few weeks. Bissouma reminds me of him.

Dawson was a saint imo, a complete pro, did everything to the best of his abilities every minute of his life.

Bissouma has a hundred times the talent, and turns it on when he wants to, like we saw today.

If Bissouma had the mindset of Dawson we would never concede a goal.

Dawson was a saint imo, a complete pro, did everything to the best of his abilities every minute of his life.

Bissouma has a hundred times the talent, and turns it on when he wants to, like we saw today.

If Bissouma had the mindset of Dawson we would never concede a goal.
I used to find it infuriating when Dawson would come out in the press with the usual nonsense after a loss. Seemed like a good guy.

Bissouma seems like a nice guy. I know the jeweller who sells watches to the Brighton team.

Said when Bissouma turned up he did not even know how to sign his own name. I say this not to shame him but it makes me realise what a culture shock it is coming here

Thought he was MOTM today and should have started the last game. No idea what the beef with Ange is about but quite honestly I think Ange was a bit fortunate to get a positive reaction out of him. I'm not exactly sure what Ange sees, but I find it bizarre he is harsher on Bissouma than the likes of Bentancur or Romero or even N'Dombele for that matter. Only time will tell if it lasts the season.

Thought he was MOTM today and should have started the last game. No idea what the beef with Ange is about but quite honestly I think Ange was a bit fortunate to get a positive reaction out of him. I'm not exactly sure what Ange sees, but I find it bizarre he is harsher on Bissouma than the likes of Bentancur or Romero or even N'Dombele for that matter. Only time will tell if it lasts the season.
There was no beef, Biss was just stupid and deserved to be dropped. Maybe you are the only one on here who thinks he should have started the last game. Like I always say, everyone is entitled to an opinion, even when they are wrong.

There was no beef, Biss was just stupid and deserved to be dropped. Maybe you are the only one on here who thinks he should have started the last game. Like I always say, everyone is entitled to an opinion, even when they are wrong.
How was I wrong? We dropped points in the last game. I said before the game he should have started.

he was caught taking illegal recreational drugs

he's lucky he only missed one game

I'd have fired him

he was caught taking illegal recreational drugs

he's lucky he only missed one game

I'd have fired him
My manager smoked a twenty pack a day and some of the lads copied him and did balloons at parties.

I think we're unfortunate it wasn't just a fine for doing something unwittingly illegal in his personal life.

I wouldn't drop our best CDM considering there is no one better on the books.

How was I wrong? We dropped points in the last game. I said before the game he should have started.
You are wrong because the player fukked up and was rightly disciplined. You are also wrong because if he had played on Monday it was no guarantee that we would have won. It is not like Biss has been fantastic every time he plays for us.

My manager smoked a twenty pack a day and some of the lads copied him and did balloons at parties.

I think we're unfortunate it wasn't just a fine for doing something unwittingly illegal in his personal life.

I wouldn't drop our best CDM considering there is no one better on the books.

No, I think we were unfortunate that Biss was an idiot.

No it doesn't. Possession and using it is a caution or fine maybe community service. Repeat offenders more harsh, still unlikely to get a prison sentence.

You're talking about dealing.

The punishments and why it was made an offence is to tackle "flagrant drug usage". Basically stopping people doing it on the streets.

Repeat users can get up to 2 years, dealing is up to 14 years. Check gov.uk they have it on there.

I’d ban helium balloons too for the littering aspect.
Also because Helium is in very short supply and cannot be made by man.
A lot of Helium is stored in caves in the USA; we should not be wasting it on balloons for chavs.

Back