• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group B - Australia, Chile, Netherlands, Spain

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Australia and Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia and Netherlands

• Australia and Spain

• Chile and Netherlands

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Chile and Spain

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Netherlands and Spain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i do think he(ramos) is incredibly good. but, you do wonder how he would do for a weaker side. he seems to get caught out quite frequently and doesnt seem to track runners that well. but like you said, this isnt obvious because his team isnt in defending for large parts of games. at the end of the day though, he is very good on the ball (for a defender), is quick, and is very good 1v1, and therefore can play in a high line. which is the requiement for top teams.

In my view no defender that's had 19 red cards for their club can be considered world class. That's more than anyone in the history of la liga.

Chile: Bravo, Mena, Isla, Medel, Jara, Vidal, Valdivia, Aranguiz, Diaz, Sanchez, Vargas

Australia: Ryan, Franjic, Davidson, Wilkinson, Spiranovic, Milligan, Oar, Jedinak, Bresciano, Cahill, Leckie

what happened to matias fernandez? Used to be quality and was touted as the next big thing.

Loving the Robben Rvp combo......well done to LVG, simply the best. Tottenham's loss, Utds massive gain

considering all the other coincidences pointing at an England win at the moment... that year, the holders went out in the groups.

Spain, oh dear.

I put 20 on Netherlands before the game and then another 20 when they were 1-0 down (19x the money) and finally another 40 for them to score the 4th goal =)

Never seen Chile but they look very good although it is Australia and im ecstatic theyre getting beaten - just saying

Back