• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite steamrolling an awful Cameroun side and being quite impressive against Brazil, Croatia could still easily bow out before the real fun begins

That deciding game against Mexico is impossible to call

Despite steamrolling an awful Cameroun side and being quite impressive against Brazil, Croatia could still easily bow out before the real fun begins

That deciding game against Mexico is impossible to call

Mexico have proven they can defend well, keeper yet to keep a cleansheet too. If they can nick an early goal, it will certainly be interesting.

no need for that.. imagine that at club level ffs
Benny%20%26%20Charlie.gif

They give African teams too many places in the World Cup, not enough good teams.

I mean I'd rather just see the likes of Sweden, Denmark etc.

More BS from you again about African football teams in the World Cup. I repeat WORLD CUP.

I bet you were saying similar about 'too many Asian teams' when South Korea were going to world cups constantly and getting whacked...look what you're saying about Asian teams now....:-"

i think there should be more teams in worldcups. if it were up to me, id make it 8 groups of 5. with the top 2 still qualifying

The dead rubber world cup

i dno. its only 8 more teams. i like to think of the worlcup as being 1 big football party. and i generally think "the more, the merrier". if you add 1 more asian team, 2 african teams, 3 european teams, 1 s.american team, and 1 n. american team, i still think the quality of the worlcup teams in general will remain.

I can't remember that at all. I think I saw that game quite drunk somewhere. What was the events leading up to this? Anyone know?

Here's the head butt from last night;
[video=youtube;pHkejTLsQ_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHkejTLsQ_Y[/video]

Well, all I could see is that Moukandjo got the ball back on the edge of the box, had two men to beat, a quick knock-back to Benny means he can swing one into the box but instead Moukandjo takes an age to decide to keep the ball and try to beat two players (failing miserably)…I think it was frustration. I genuinely believe Benny is going to retire pretty soon. I think he came to the game as a job, got slowly turned onto the passion of it by us and then had it all taken again when he fell out with AVB and went on loan to QPR. Guesswork on my part I must point out.

More BS from you again about African football teams in the World Cup. I repeat WORLD CUP.

I bet you were saying similar about 'too many Asian teams' when South Korea were going to world cups constantly and getting whacked...look what you're saying about Asian teams now....:-"

theyve improved. African football seems to have gone backwards, technically just so poor.

I was watching BAE closely last night, the 1st half in particular, and he was was playing very well. But more than that he seemed to be very focussed and motivated for change. Tracking runs, closing down, etc. Lots of stuff that have been missing from his game for the last year or so. Once the red card happened and Cameroon started shipping goals his whole demeanour changed and he reverted back to the ****e he has been serving up at QPR i.e. just reacting to what is in front of him. This tells you everything you need to know about him really. Benny Mark I is the best LB at the club easily but Mark II is a waste. He still has the ability if he if motivated enough but sadly I don't think we will see Mark I again unless Poch is a miracle worker.

Back