• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wesley Sneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Sneijder's agent: "We should know a lot more in the next week to 10 days".

To clarify the situation about Sneijder,it is still pretty the same I described in the Talksport interview.Only small difference is that
agents trying to make accept to Inter they'll get small bid.For what concerns the player,he still agrees to favour Spurs as first option but
more than that he can't go as knows that w/out any bid there won't be room for his decision.This doesn't mean he's closing to other options
because,as said since beginning,his priority is Premier and a big club.But he can't make a bid that the big club should make

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Sneijder's agent: "We should know a lot more in the next week to 10 days".

To clarify the situation about Sneijder,it is still pretty the same I described in the Talksport interview.Only small difference is that
agents trying to make accept to Inter they'll get small bid.For what concerns the player,he still agrees to favour Spurs as first option but
more than that he can't go as knows that w/out any bid there won't be room for his decision.This doesn't mean he's closing to other options
because,as said since beginning,his priority is Premier and a big club.But he can't make a bid that the big club should make

Didnt he say originally that a bid was accepted between the clubs ?

Its all gonads and all while we are talking about it other fans from other teams are laughing at us.

Am I the only person here who thinks he would, on reflection, be precisely the sort of self-important, over-paid arrogant taco we do not need right now? I'm glad it's gonads...

Am I the only person here who thinks he would, on reflection, be precisely the sort of self-important, over-paid arrogant taco we do not need right now? I'm glad it's gonads...

Nope. What's he done since Inter's CL win and the 2010 World Cup anyway?

Good point. It's like signing Owen on the strength of his best form for Liverpool.
I don't know what Sneijder's current form is like but for sure he ain't gonna do a trial for any club but that club may wind up paying millions in wages and fees for him.

well aside from the CL and 2010 world cup...two of the highest competitions on earth both of which he showed that he is amongst the best out there...he technically doesnt have to do anything other than keep the skills sets he has

wesley sneijder is better than any midfielder we have right now...surely there isnt any question about this

Of course there can. He has been injured a bit this season and now left out due to the contract dispute. Inter fans themselves think he's overrated, especially in England. As a player type he is very greedy. Sure he scores the odd free kick or long range screamer, but he wastes a lot of opportunities as well. When a player hasn't shown form for over two years you should be wary of putting him on a big contract.

Are we really turning our nose up at Sneijder? This guy is in the superstar bracket for a reason.

I look at this type of signing as about the as good as we can pull off. Comparable in some ways to the signings of VDV or Klinsman. Top bracket players whose stock is low for one reason or another. If he was bang on form we'd have no chance in signin him.
Yes for me. His wages are mental though.

Of course there can. He has been injured a bit this season and now left out due to the contract dispute. Inter fans themselves think he's overrated, especially in England. As a player type he is very greedy. Sure he scores the odd free kick or long range screamer, but he wastes a lot of opportunities as well. When a player hasn't shown form for over two years you should be wary of putting him on a big contract.

amazing stuff

each to his own as you say. if we get him i would be over the moon. legitamate top 4 perenial team with him and just one other purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back