• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wesley Sneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking to galatasaray.....strange decision...

Not really, he is on about £200K a week and will not accept a pay cut at Inter. If Galatasaray can pay him that money I think it is a quite "logical" decision on his part

Not really, he is on about £200K a week and will not accept a pay cut at Inter. If Galatasaray can pay him that money I think it is a quite "logical" decision on his part

If there is any logic in the decision, it is only of the short term, small picture kind.

And let's be clear, there is no decision as yet. All we know is that the Galatasaray president claims that he's talking to Inter. Nothing about Sneijder agreeing to the deal.

But potentially very good for his bank account. And if they don't pay he can always leave on a free.

I think Sneijder and his entourage are holding out for a top PL club, but there doesn't appear to be much interest in him. Might well end up in Turkey or Russia at this rate. The media speculation will continue while his agent try to drum up some interest.

Sneider is obviously a great player but even if we could afford the transfer fee there is no way we could pay him what he wants, he may disrupt the squad and we have other priorities such as stiking cover?

Sneider is obviously a great player but even if we could afford the transfer fee there is no way we could pay him what he wants, he may disrupt the squad and we have other priorities such as stiking cover?

Didn't VDV lowered his salary demands to join us ? I think if Sneider really wants to join us, he will cut his salary demand as well. But just can't see him getting desperate to join us like VDV.

Is there any proof of that beyond the speculative?

Same could be said for Ade, VdV, Bale, Moutinho, etc. or any other top player

Well there's certainly proof on the wages front! His ego is pure conjecture but I believe that there is some evidence to support it

There are creative ways to get around massive wages, especially if the transfer fee is low and I'm sure Inter want him off the books asap as he's costing the best part of a million a month. But even with Daniel 'don't fudge with me' Levy driving negotiations I still think we'll never match the monies Sneijder and co would expect. So it's either take a drop or go to one of the oil clubs. Shame as players of his ability don't grow on trees.

Ego smego.

Hmmm tough one for me, I like the player, very talented but he has not played for a couple of seasons really. Where would he fit long term??

My Italian mate is a big inter fan and said since they won the Champions League and Mourinho left he said Sneider has been toilet, then got injured and hasn't played since. Inter didn't offer him a new contract but there hasn't been any major contract dispute, he hasn't been in the previous or current coaches plans. There has been rumours in italy of fitness issues as a result of his injuries.

Inter have apparently been hawking him around trying to get anyone to take him off their hands.

Inter president Moratti: "The Galatasaray bid is fine for us. Now it's up to the player"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back