• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

VAR upholds check on penalty for Liverpool last night, it's getting beyond a joke now. Poch has a go at Dean and the whole FA establishment decide to fudge us whenever they can, Klopp says whatever he likes whenever he wants and they bend over backwards for him.

Meanwhile in Liverpool upload_2023-5-4_12-39-21.png

Some were telling us they think he's hung onto certain players for too long and is losing it. They were also saying they don't trust their board. Very similar comments to some of ours about us.
For obvious reasons....the team is not all singing all dancing as it once was... so

FSGout.

Running our (Liverpool/us/goons) kind of model, you're need to be near in perfect in player/manager recruitment to go for the pots compared to teams whose failed spending has no real consequence.

Honestly I am not a royalist, didn’t watch the coronation today, but I know how to behave.

The Liverpool fans booing the national anthem again shows their complete lack of respect for anything. They really are the arsehole of the country - its just fudging shameful.

Honestly I am not a royalist, didn’t watch the coronation today, but I know how to behave.

The Liverpool fans booing the national anthem again shows their complete lack of respect for anything. They really are the arsehole of the country - its just fudging shameful.

Cost of living crisis, poor folks struggling day in day out and however much money is spent on "pomp" whatever the fudge that is. Boohoo people have booed a flimflam song about fairytales and encouraged / enforced nepotism. However you describe it, it's stupid / not something of an advanced civilization.

To be clear I'm not scouse but they'll love how much faux outrage they've generated by using their free speech. Hats off to them despite me wanting them to lose every football gameuntil the end of time. They're proud of their club and city. Everyone else hates that boo fudging hoo.

Booing is the devil but moaning on a football forum is a productive endeavor lol....

Cost of living crisis, poor folks struggling day in day out and however much money is spent on "pomp" whatever the fudge that is. Boohoo people have booed a flimflam song about fairytales and encouraged / enforced nepotism. However you describe it, it's stupid / not something of an advanced civilization.

To be clear I'm not scouse but they'll love how much faux outrage they've generated by using their free speech. Hats off to them despite me wanting them to lose every football gameuntil the end of time. They're proud of their club and city. Everyone else hates that boo fudging hoo.

Booing is the devil but moaning on a football forum is a productive endeavor lol....
Did you not see how many amerifats were in the crowd? I bet the restaurant bills they paid covered the cost twice over.

Did you not see how many amerifats were in the crowd? I bet the restaurant bills they paid covered the cost twice over.

What a classy and well informed post, right on the pulse (albeit irregular pulse of the "amerifats").

Hope the wine cellar is at the optimum temperature for your maximum enjoyment, fudge everyone else, I just hope you're happy as you've worked so hard and done so well, everyone who hasn't contributed as much to the GDP deserves eternal damnation so it's totally justified for you to despise a geographical region. That's a mature and acceptable kind of behavior that should be encouraged.

Some of the above paragraph was sarcasm, I do truly hope your wine is at an enjoyable temperature though :)

Three posters on here have exclaimed outrage without giving any rational reason, cba'sd to tag them but kddsoc Paxton and briddo. None will offer any actual explanation, just empty outrage. Newsflash, if you're on the side of Piers Morgan who will hack a dead child's voicemail, you're probably on the wrong side.

Last edited:
Booo
What a classy and well informed post, right on the pulse (albeit irregular pulse of the "amerifats").

Hope the wine cellar is at the optimum temperature for your maximum enjoyment, fudge everyone else, I just hope you're happy as you've worked so hard and done so well, everyone who hasn't contributed as much to the GDP deserves eternal damnation so it's totally justified for you to despise a geographical region. That's a mature and acceptable kind of behavior that should be encouraged.

Some of the above paragraph was sarcasm, I do truly hope your wine is at an enjoyable temperature though :)

Boo
Three posters on here have exclaimed outrage without giving any rational reason, cba'sd to tag them but kddsoc Paxton and briddo. None will offer any actual explanation, just empty outrage. Newsflash, if you're on the side of Piers Morgan who will hack a dead child's voicemail, you're probably on the wrong side.

Oafish behavior at it's worst ;)

Seriously though, be offended at the actually horrendous things that are happening and have happened. History occurred, as much as you might want to delete it from your memory (as if you actually learned it in the first place looool)

Human rights are being stripped away and we're now legally allowed to test make up on animals. But oh wait a second, the scousers are going to voice their opinion, "oh my fudging GHod what an outrage".

If I can find a specific gif I'll edit the post

Edit - The gif didn't work but it would have been Hannibal Buress "why are you booing me I'm right?" but I've no doubt you're not familiar with the gif, Hannibal Buress nor the point as you have no clue whatsoever. But feel free to tell me how you identify in terms of nationality and family background if you want........

Last edited:

Given the way police were behaving today in arresting people who have every right to stage peaceful anti-monarchy protests, it was good to see people expressing their disgust at the coronation farce in a way that couldn’t be silenced.

kfkjjUdvn8DpyDcPA
how is there not a simple "gif"button that actually works @scaramanga ffs

"Chrome doesn't support image here" wtf man this some basic brick for an online forum

Oafish behavior at it's worst ;)

Seriously though, be offended at the actually horrendous things that are happening and have happened. History occurred, as much as you might want to delete it from your memory (as if you actually learned it in the first place looool)

Human rights are being stripped away and we're now legally allowed to test make up on animals. But oh wait a second, the scousers are going to voice their opinion, "oh my fudging GHod what an outrage".

If I can find a specific gif I'll edit the post

Edit - The gif didn't work but it would have been Hannibal Buress "why are you booing me I'm right?" but I've no doubt you're not familiar with the gif, Hannibal Buress nor the point as you have no clue whatsoever. But feel free to tell me how you identify in terms of nationality and family background if you want........

Booo

Given the way police were behaving today in arresting people who have every right to stage peaceful anti-monarchy protests, it was good to see people expressing their disgust at the coronation farce in a way that couldn’t be silenced.

That was shockingly terrible (well, maybe not that shocking, given what this government is doing to suppress protest). It should be all over the news but of course it won't be.

I didnt realise there was a rule where I had to give a rational reason for a post.

I assumed it was an open forum, opinions are like @rseholes, we all have one, people agree, people disagree, unfortunately my hate for Liverpool fans due to suffering years of abuse off them at work skews my opinions at times

Protestors shouldn't have the right to fudge up other people's days. It was the right response.

If the police just continue the same way with all the slow walking climate halfwits then people would be a lot happier.

Back