• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Interesting that Liverpool are now pleading poverty for transfers, just goes to show you really, as much as people knock it, being in the CL is a huge play for clubs and their financials. Loads of our fans used them as the benchmark of backing and yeh they did back Klopp, alot of that was recooped with selling Benteke, Sakho and Coutinho etc, but goes to show that we are not so different to other clubs as people make out TBH

I don't like Liverpool but to be fair to them they are not financially doped like some. They also get bigger commercial deals then us.

I don't like Liverpool but to be fair to them they are not financially doped like some. They also get bigger commercial deals then us.
No I agree, just alot of our fans went OTT with the ambition line whennthe reality was they were reinvesting the money they made, they flipped alot of players for alot of dosh and spent it better than most....unfortunately including us

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

No I agree, just alot of our fans went OTT with the ambition line whennthe reality was they were reinvesting the money they made, they flipped alot of players for alot of dosh and spent it better than most....unfortunately including us

Like Pool typically do they got lucky

- They had a huge amount of debt wiped off effectively for free when the banks called the loans and forced owner change
- They then sold a few players (who didn't really go on to success elsewhere) for good money

Of course you need to do something with that luck but it's a big part of their recent resurgence.

Like Pool typically do they got lucky

- They had a huge amount of debt wiped off effectively for free when the banks called the loans and forced owner change
- They then sold a few players (who didn't really go on to success elsewhere) for good money

Of course you need to do something with that luck but it's a big part of their recent resurgence.
If they hadn't somehow stolen £120M from Barca for Coutinho then it would have been an entirely different story.

Our squad would probably look a lot better if we'd got £120M for Bergwijn

If they hadn't somehow stolen £120M from Barca for Coutinho then it would have been an entirely different story.

Our squad would probably look a lot better if we'd got £120M for Bergwijn
It also goes in circles, we had a real purple patch with Berba, Modric, Walker, Rose, Bale, Dembele et all then we shi7e the bed when we started to double down on better players with Lo Celso, Ndombele a couple of the strikers we tried etc

Same with Liverpool, got more, spent more and Keita is gonna be a bust, Nunez, Luiz and a few others.....not setting the world alight TBH and their recent ressurgance is built on the old guard and a move in midfield for Trent

It also goes in circles, we had a real purple patch with Berba, Modric, Walker, Rose, Bale, Dembele et all then we shi7e the bed when we started to double down on better players with Lo Celso, Ndombele a couple of the strikers we tried etc

Same with Liverpool, got more, spent more and Keita is gonna be a bust, Nunez, Luiz and a few others.....not setting the world alight TBH and their recent ressurgance is built on the old guard and a move in midfield for Trent

It's not just purchases though. Dele Alli (from his best form) is a massive loss to the squad and we didn't make anything on him. Had we sold him then he would have gone for a fortune too.

I don’t share the obsession with LFC that people on here have, but I’ve had enough of Klopp. I can see why Liverpool fans love him and I really enjoyed watching his Dortmund side but he’s fudging prick and has no humility when absolutely everything doesn’t go his way. Fed up of the endless digs at Spurs too.

I don’t share the obsession with LFC that people on here have, but I’ve had enough of Klopp. I can see why Liverpool fans love him and I really enjoyed watching his Dortmund side but he’s fudging prick and has no humility when absolutely everything doesn’t go his way. Fed up of the endless digs at Spurs too.

Hi interview today is a joke

I do wonder if some Liverpool fans have started to get a bit tired of his antics.. I'm sure none would ever admit it out loud but I bet they wish he would just tone it down a bit sometimes

Do people think it would be better that they don't catch Man Utd to get fourth place?
One thing they have is a lot of very good attackers which will likely have them set in that area for the next 3/4 years but they need reinforcements elsewhere big time which i think will be much more possible with CL football...

Knew you’d come around eventually.

;)

Back