• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

We will see, it's end of a cycle stuff (not just asthma cycles), I always question if managers can reverse that point when players stop running for you.

he'll just bring a few youngsters in and pump them to dangerous levels so they can run through walls, you don't need much talent to play their system

I hope Robertson now gets banned for grabbing the official. That would just be top brickhousery

Lino is lucky, intentionally or not

Lino is a bit lucky but Robertson should have been nowhere near him. And his reaction was hilarious. He wasn't hit that hard. I say that knowing Kane did even worse v Everton.

Personally, I think anyone who strikes a Dipper deserves a medal.

Interesting that Liverpool are now pleading poverty for transfers, just goes to show you really, as much as people knock it, being in the CL is a huge play for clubs and their financials. Loads of our fans used them as the benchmark of backing and yeh they did back Klopp, alot of that was recooped with selling Benteke, Sakho and Coutinho etc, but goes to show that we are not so different to other clubs as people make out TBH

Lino is a bit lucky but Robertson should have been nowhere near him. And his reaction was hilarious. He wasn't hit that hard. I say that knowing Kane did even worse v Everton.

Personally, I think anyone who strikes a Dipper deserves a medal.

It just looked to me like the linesman was shrugging off Robertson as if to say "get off me", or more likely "eff off out of my way", rather than any deliberate attempt to shatter Robertson's windpipe.
Although I am nonetheless surprised there wasn't some action taken against him. I wonder when he will next be officiating a Liverpool game?

It just looked to me like the linesman was shrugging off Robertson as if to say "get off me", or more likely "eff off out of my way", rather than any deliberate attempt to shatter Robertson's windpipe.
Although I am nonetheless surprised there wasn't some action taken against him. I wonder when he will next be officiating a Liverpool game?

That is the way i saw it as well, it was shrug off more then anything. Mountains out of molehills and just scousers bitching as usual.

I hope Robertson now gets banned for grabbing the official. That would just be top brickhousery

Lino is lucky, intentionally or not

It seems odd where Mitrovic's an 8 game ban for doing less than the lino did who didn't really receive any punishment. Throw in the Fernandes shove which was apparently okay, at least it's consistently inconsistent as expected...

I don't buy the defense that just trying to distance himself from Robertson, raising your elbow like that is not a natural movement in that situation.

I personally think walking away from someone and not acknowledging them is a clear sign of disrespect, whilst also acknowledging that players often go over the top in terms of surrounding/ berating officials.

I don't see much opposition to the idea of micing up the refs, it would hopefully mean there would be an improvement of respect going both ways - Obviously a lot of the players can bepretty vile in how they communicate when they feel aggrieved but the refs can definitely be snidey jobsworths who love the power over the players and generally aren't held to account. Transparency would hopefully see the behavior improved across the board.

The top level refs have the protection but unfortunately at grass root level they are getting the brick kicked out of them by amateur players who are mirroring the behavior they've seen for years on TV but taking it that one step further....

The linesman was lucky that common sense prevailed, as it often doesn't. His reaction was a shrug off but quite a violent one for being grabbed on the arm.

But why was Robertson grabbing a linesman in the first place? There is no need. One could go further and say players never need to talk to the assistant referees, let alone manhandle them. Complaints should be made to the referee, who at least as sanctions available for aggressive approaches.

The pictures of Henderson, the Liverpool captain, shouting in the referees face were also quite unedifying. There was probably some Jamie Carragher exchange.

The linesman was lucky that common sense prevailed, as it often doesn't. His reaction was a shrug off but quite a violent one for being grabbed on the arm.

But why was Robertson grabbing a linesman in the first place? There is no need. One could go further and say players never need to talk to the assistant referees, let alone manhandle them. Complaints should be made to the referee, who at least as sanctions available for aggressive approaches.

The pictures of Henderson, the Liverpool captain, shouting in the referees face were also quite unedifying. There was probably some Jamie Carragher exchange.

they shouldn’t be allowed to argue with the refs either

The top level refs have the protection but unfortunately at grass root level they are getting the brick kicked out of them by amateur players who are mirroring the behavior they've seen for years on TV but taking it that one step further....

It's a point that is so under valued IMO. The game at a lower level is made so much worse including kids football recently. Seen some utter garbage from players and onlookers alike.

I personally think VAR feeds into this with the whole scrutiny of the refs and the expectations then raise throughout, you hear things said at a lower level which is clearly linked to discourse from the top because refs are still looked down on like the plebs of the game.

I honestly believe we would have been much better to hammer home the respect campaign harder along with the refs decision is final and made the odd mistake an accepted part of the game because the reality is, further down the pyramid mistakes are made but the expectations are raised because of tech in the game at other levels.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

The total lack of respect for offical at grass root level is terrible and behaviour at kids games is the worse I've seen, local leagues fail to back up the the refs. One of the big problems is the never apologies, never explain attitude of a lot of refs. Players and refs are all part of the game yet kept apart and that builds an us and them attitude, never had much problems when I played as all the clubs had clubhouses and we mixed with opponents and refs after the game.

Back