• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

No single problem

- Teams/managers have cycles, looks like theirs is up.
- Front line has a lot of quality but not a lot of chemistry, and no one willing to sacrifice themselves like Mane was
- Team is aging in general
- VVD is not the same since injury (their entire defense was build on VVD being elite)
- Teams know to target their FB's as they can't defend for brick.

Sounds like us too.
Difference is we haven't won anything yet.

Liverpool fans arrested with Klopp saying their behaviour is not indicative of the area or people, well surely it is if they were caught and from the area? The denial is strong

Liverpool fans "having enough" the club is a shambles and they should be thinking of Klopp out ..

Fans are just fudging brick now ..

Klopp had another press conference melt down

Blokes losing ze plot

That was a classic last night. he didn't count the 3rd goal as it was the first time they crossed the line in the 2nd half. No logic whatsover, plus still means they lost 2-0. Absolutely pointless.....almost like Liverpool in 2023 so far

Breaking news!
FA declare that the final score of Wolves vs Liverpool will be 2-0 after Klopp said 3rd goal didn’t count, because it was the first time wolves crossed the half way line.

To be fair, it's following common practice, as the FA didn't count the third goal Wolves scored at Anfield either

I fudging hate this lot. Klopp on Saturday:

upload_2023-2-6_11-22-46.png

The Wolves response is priceless:
upload_2023-2-6_11-23-24.png

So I think Klopp is a horrible salty clam. But what annoys me even more is the Liverpool fans. Someone has your pants down like the Wolves social media team there, you have to laugh. The Dipper fans are on Twitter slating wolves for it (“you’re getting relegated”, “you win nothing” etc).

GHod I hate Liverpool and everything to do with their club.

axsfvwei3dga1.jpg

I fudging hate this lot. Klopp on Saturday:

View attachment 15048

The Wolves response is priceless:
View attachment 15049

So I think Klopp is a horrible salty clam. But what annoys me even more is the Liverpool fans. Someone has your pants down like the Wolves social media team there, you have to laugh. The Dipper fans are on Twitter slating wolves for it (“you’re getting relegated”, “you win nothing” etc).

GHod I hate Liverpool and everything to do with their club.

Amazing how much people buy into their bulllbrick, they are a horrible club and people.

Look at Klopp this season, well any season and all the crap he spills in press conferences, genuinely nasty bloke

Then all this "I don't believe the fan actions are real fans because people in this city are not like that" after every fan issues, just admit you have scumbag fans like any club

Back