• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

35 goals and assists for club and country this season
Yep
Still not a great player iMO
Same with Nunez
They are players with potential who have never delivered in a big league
They may come good
I don’t see it with either
Nunez is a £30m player currently
Gakpo… probably the same
It reminds me of when we brought Bergwein
His record in Europe is maybe more reflective and it’s ok… not great by any means

Yep
Still not a great player iMO
Same with Nunez
They are players with potential who have never delivered in a big league
They may come good
I don’t see it with either
Nunez is a £30m player currently
Gakpo… probably the same
It reminds me of when we brought Bergwein

No one said he was a great player. Firmino Sallah, Mane, Robertson etc were not WC players when they were signed, just players with enormous potential.

23 years old, 18 goals and 15 assists in 34 matches this season, I think a good bit of business, especially as it is only £37m upfront

No one said he was a great player. Firmino Sallah, Mane, Robertson etc were not WC players when they were signed, just players with enormous potential.

23 years old, 18 goals and 15 assists in 34 matches this season, I think a good bit of business, especially as it is only £37m upfront
It’s a panic buy for me
He may come good, he may not
From what I’ve seen of him he isn’t a player I’d back under pressure
And his career record isn’t amazing for a weak dutch league
Salah and Mane had played premier league and top league football, so had Firmino
Robertson was cheap so no gamble
Pools signings over the last 4 years haven’t been great
Really hit and miss

It’s a panic buy for me
He may come good, he may not
From what I’ve seen of him he isn’t a player I’d back under pressure
And his career record isn’t amazing for a weak dutch league
Salah and Mane had played premier league and top league football, so had Firmino
Robertson was cheap so no gamble
Pools signings over the last 4 years haven’t been great
Really hit and miss

Well they have been keeping tabs on for over 6 months so I doubt it is a panic buy.

Yes Salah had played Premier League football but was sold because he could do anything at Chelsea.

Funny thing, even when their players are a miss they always seem to sell them at a profit unlike us

Well they have been keeping tabs on for over 6 months so I doubt it is a panic buy.

Yes Salah had played Premier League football but was sold because he could do anything at Chelsea.

Funny thing, even when their players are a miss they always seem to sell them at a profit unlike us
Have they… I mean he wasn’t unknown. They wouldn’t have brought him if they didn’t have injuries IMO
I can’t remember them selling many players to be honest

TBF they have always purchased well recently so you can probably forgive them a few donks

What's hard to ignore is the fact is that out rivals are going out mid window and doing their work, I don't mind admitting to being jealous slightly

It's night and day compared to our success in the last 5 years or so

Have they… I mean he wasn’t unknown. They wouldn’t have brought him if they didn’t have injuries IMO
I can’t remember them selling many players to be honest

Well according to the Athletic they had been tracking him for a while, just as they had been tracking Luis Diaz for over 6 months before we went in for him.

Takumi Minamino was signed for £7.25, he flopped, and was sold for £12.9 plus £2.6m add ons

Well according to the Athletic they had been tracking him for a while, just as they had been tracking Luis Diaz for over 6 months before we went in for him.

Takumi Minamino was signed for £7.25, he flopped, and was sold for £12.9 plus £2.6m add ons
Who brought him?
Could be football inflation
They have sold some crap youngsters for big money

Wasnt that impressed with Gakpo in the WC. Hadn't seen him before. They're welcome to him!
He is a good player
But the premier league is a different pace of league and players also need game time
He will get some for sure due to their injuries but he doesn’t start in their best 11
If they don’t get CL next season he could get European game time
He any well be sim great but his Cv reads like Bergwein to me
Similar records too, to when we brought him
Said it earlier but pool are now paying premiums to buy from weak leagues…. They didn’t do that previously
Their fans are comparing him to kuyt and Suarez… kuyt was solid but didn’t score enough and Suarez had played a lot before they signed him

Managed to offload Lovren for 12m and some youth too, Williams went to Forrest for 20m I think. Mane is a big loss but they got a fair whack for him too didnt they?

I read somewhere they have spent 50m all told when you take into account those going out which ain't massive in the grand scheme, jury out on Nunez but his return of a goal every other game is not bad and yet to see what this lad can do either, saw he is 6 foot 3 so he will at least have physical side in his favour.

Like I said earlier, for me, Liverpool probably do the better business in the league whilst keeping a decent hold on their finances

The amount of money they get in for players is evidence of corruption too, 130 odd million for countinho, to Barca, who wouldn’t have got into their under 15’s.

Lovren wasn’t worth 12 quid let alone 12m.

They are clearly part of a massive money laundering scheme.

clams.

But then probably easier to get behind Robertson, Trent, Salah and Mane rather than Sess, Emerson, Bergwijn and Moura :cry::cry:

they got behind crouch when he couldn’t score for toffee
Theh are backing Nunez even though he looks average
Their fans are tossers but they back their players

they got behind crouch when he couldn’t score for toffee
Theh are backing Nunez even though he looks average
Their fans are tossers but they back their players

TBF we backed Crouch and had good moments with him, even the year I painfully remember 99% of our attacks ending with him fluffing his lines.

I get what you are saying, but half of that backing stuffs a con so they can just tell people how much they back people, it's hardly organic and they more than make up for it with the bile the spout about others haha

The amount of money they get in for players is evidence of corruption too, 130 odd million for countinho, to Barca, who wouldn’t have got into their under 15’s.

Lovren wasn’t worth 12 quid let alone 12m.

They are clearly part of a massive money laundering scheme.

clams.
Wimmer

TBF we backed Crouch and had good moments with him, even the year I painfully remember 99% of our attacks ending with him fluffing his lines.

I get what you are saying, but half of that backing stuffs a con so they can just tell people how much they back people, it's hardly organic and they more than make up for it with the bile the spout about others haha
Nah, they believe their own hype
And I hate that club but I’ll commend them for that

Back