• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Mustafi's won a World Cup.

This man won a CL:

EvenFreeIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

That really made me smile. Haha f**k you and your "Mo Salah, you little dancer". clam.

The hurt, dejection and resignation on his face for the last one is absolutely beautiful.

Mustafi's won a World Cup.

It won't suit the agenda to post Henderson's honours list would it? Bear in mind during this time we have won nothing:

Liverpool

Premier League: 2019–20[164]
FA Cup: 2021–22;[165] runner-up: 2011–12[35]
Football League Cup/EFL Cup: 2011–12,[34] 2021–22;[166] runner-up: 2015–16[167]
FA Community Shield: 2022[168]
UEFA Champions League: 2018–19;[169] runner-up: 2017–18,[170] 2021–22[171]
UEFA Super Cup: 2019[78]
FIFA Club World Cup: 2019[172]
UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2015–16[173]

If you just stated you didn't like him because he's from the north and comes from a lower class background I'd have an odd sort of respect for the honesty despite the reasoning being horrendous but it's such a rather silly hill to maintain the position you do. As I said Clarkson all over :)

Just to get it in there unnecessarily - I don't have a lot of love for Liverpool FC as a club but do have an affinity with the city. I do like Henderson though, take away the horrific anti anything Scouse / Northern bias and there's actually a fair bit to respect but remain narrow-minded if it suits.

Just to get it in there unnecessarily - I don't have a lot of love for Liverpool FC as a club but do have an affinity with the city. I do like Henderson though, take away the horrific anti anything Scouse / Northern bias and there's actually a fair bit to respect but remain narrow-minded if it suits.

I personally love the north of England, spent alot of my working life in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Manchester worked on a number of film sets in St Helens and the Wirral and loved it. I personally dislike Liverpool FC not the city and its because their fans are in general a bunch of self entitled cry babies.

Just to balance the scales, I also hate Chelsea, West Ham and Southend United so its not social economic

I personally love the north of England, spent alot of my working life in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Manchester worked on a number of film sets in St Helens and the Wirral and loved it. I personally dislike Liverpool FC not the city and its because their fans are in general a bunch of self entitled cry babies.

Just to balance the scales, I also hate Chelsea, West Ham and Southend United so its not social economic

I like the north just too bloody cold.

It won't suit the agenda to post Henderson's honours list would it? Bear in mind during this time we have won nothing:

Liverpool

Premier League: 2019–20[164]
FA Cup: 2021–22;[165] runner-up: 2011–12[35]
Football League Cup/EFL Cup: 2011–12,[34] 2021–22;[166] runner-up: 2015–16[167]
FA Community Shield: 2022[168]
UEFA Champions League: 2018–19;[169] runner-up: 2017–18,[170] 2021–22[171]
UEFA Super Cup: 2019[78]
FIFA Club World Cup: 2019[172]
UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2015–16[173]

If you just stated you didn't like him because he's from the north and comes from a lower class background I'd have an odd sort of respect for the honesty despite the reasoning being horrendous but it's such a rather silly hill to maintain the position you do. As I said Clarkson all over :)

I don't dislike Henderson, he's just an average player who has become hugely overrated in this country.

That's entirely reasonable, I've not accused you of what I have implied with Scara, although I do think it is part of the over the top hatred that is often seen on here in general - It's probably best to let posters fester in that hatred but I obviously can't help but comment sometimes!

Taking away any ridiculous notion of geographical proximity causing a rivalry, Chelsea are absolutely the fudging worst and I have pretty much no doubt I'd feel that way if I wasn't a Spurs fan.

I don't dislike Henderson, he's just an average player who has become hugely overrated in this country.

Over-rated by winning brick loads, if he's average then he deserves your respect (for what little it may be worth) by being able to maximize his supposed limited talent, but it's okay, haters gotta hate.

Over-rated by winning brick loads, if he's average then he deserves your respect (for what little it may be worth) by being able to maximize his supposed limited talent, but it's okay, haters gotta hate.
Average isn't bad. You have to be a bloody good footballer to play in the premier league. I'd say you need to be in at least the top 0,1% of footballers. If you're average among that selection, you're very very good. Half in the league are worse, and the other half better.

Average isn't bad. You have to be a bloody good footballer to play in the premier league. I'd say you need to be in at least the top 0,1% of footballers. If you're average among that selection, you're very very good. Half in the league are worse, and the other half better.

You've kindly explained how he isn't average so I appreciate that. no doubt Scara would wriggle our of it by stating he meant average compared other top level footballers but it's my fault for discussing things with those who would never admit they're wrong, there's no point.

Still haven't watched the highlights of last nights game so will do that now, looking forward to it more than Liverpool fans will be looking to the return leg no doubt!

He does a job for his team, in all teams you need players like him, I think he brings a bit of urgency to the England team, I'd like to see more players doing it for England.

Mustafi has won a World Cup, Kane's won nothing. One of them is one of the best footballers of his generation, the other is dogbrick.

Being lucky is not the same as being good.

You've kindly explained how he isn't average so I appreciate that. no doubt Scara would wriggle our of it by stating he meant average compared other top level footballers but it's my fault for discussing things with those who would never admit they're wrong, there's no point.

Still haven't watched the highlights of last nights game so will do that now, looking forward to it more than Liverpool fans will be looking to the return leg no doubt!
He's average, meh, not much good at anything. Take it to mean whatever you like, interpret it how you will, he's massively overrated. If he were from any other country everyone here would think the same.

Back