• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Is that not like a lot of Spurs fans wanting our stadium to seat more then the Arse?. I seem to remember there was a lot of flapping of gums saying we need to be bigger and seat more then them.
We are able to attract a roughly comparable crowd size. United are the biggest club worldwide, their ability to fill seats dwarfs that of any English club, including Victimpool.

Is that not like a lot of Spurs fans wanting our stadium to seat more then the Arse?. I seem to remember there was a lot of flapping of gums saying we need to be bigger and seat more then them.

there was

personally i'm concerned with how much money we can make

there was

personally i'm concerned with how much money we can make

They are obsessed with numbers. When they're not fapping over pictures of their new monstrouserty, all they do is talk about how they can make the other stands bigger.

fd3sHw0.jpg

Looks absolutely fantastic, and thanks for preparing that!

Anfield will look far better than OT, with it's unsightly add-ons, and Tottenham's new effort.

Looking forward to seeing their "Chas 'N Dave KOP" as well ...
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Now that's a cathedral of football.
ARE 16,000, Main and Cent 20,500 = 57,000 + super mega Kop (the new name and step up from mega kop!) = 87,000...
beer.gif
ha.... too big... 80,000 is the sweet spot!!! Not said that for a while
lol.gif
shake.gif
#neverhappen
banana.gif

Obviously the owners need to pay for it out of their own pocket so that everyone can get in for free.

We are able to attract a roughly comparable crowd size. United are the biggest club worldwide, their ability to fill seats dwarfs that of any English club, including Victimpool.

I do not disagree with that at all, they have had the best publicity machine for decades and it started right after 1958.

I don't agree. We are getting closer. But they have a much larger fan base and can attract bigger crowds.
The difference between us and Arsenal is minuscule compared to the difference between United and Victimpool.

I'm not saying that the difference for us is small, more that the difference for them is enormous.

Looks absolutely fantastic, and thanks for preparing that!
Anfield will look far better than OT, with it's unsightly add-ons, and Tottenham's new effort.
Looking forward to seeing their "Chas 'N Dave KOP" as well ...
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Loads of lols at that one!!

Bloke I worked with had an aunt who lived opposite the ground and she got a free season ticket, they also wanted to buy her house but she wouldn't sell. When she died family sold it to them.

LFC along with Liverpool City Council have done some hideous things to undercut and destroy the surrounding area of Anfield for the benefit of the club. Worth researching what has gone on. People forced out of their homes

LFC along with Liverpool City Council have done some hideous things to undercut and destroy the surrounding area of Anfield for the benefit of the club. Worth researching what has gone on. People forced out of their homes
Rightly forced out. In the name of progress. They're only Scousers. I've seen Bread, bloody awful lot

I would have hated to live in one of the terraced houses along from Anfield, the pavement is only about a metre wide and the front door opens on to it as well as being in your living room.

Back