• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

578f705a95a2c_Untitled1.jpg

Henderson and lallana eh?
Hadn't really noticed it, but searching for either of them shows a lot of what used to be "Max Clifford" articles about them partying or holidaying amongst " a bevvy of beauties", etc. Wives/girlfriends always in tow when there's a pap around. Much like Simon Cowell used to get caught leaving a strip club every time rumours about him gained traction.

Hadn't really noticed it, but searching for either of them shows a lot of what used to be "Max Clifford" articles about them partying or holidaying amongst " a bevvy of beauties", etc. Wives/girlfriends always in tow when there's a pap around. Much like Simon Cowell used to get caught leaving a strip club every time rumours about him gained traction.
Surprised it doesn't specify interconnecting door, so hotel staff don't twig.

Is it fair to say that Klopp is potentially building a very nice attacking squad there?
Lots of pace to burn on the break now methinks...

They might be quite good but they are taking a massive gamble with Klopp and these big money deals.

Their business model of finding the latest fashionable manager and chucking money at the problem with big transfers has not worked for them for many years. Indeed their return is worse every time they do it. Mainly because Man U, Chelsea, City do it so much better than them.

They will fail because those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it

I hope I am right.

Last edited:
zxzbYmf.jpg

The dippers are obsessed with the number of seats you can fit into the stadium. New monster stand on the other side, then new end stands and finally it's bigger than Old Trafford and everyone can have a celebratory fap.

Bloke I worked with had an aunt who lived opposite the ground and she got a free season ticket, they also wanted to buy her house but she wouldn't sell. When she died family sold it to them.

I think it looks a bit brick. It's typical of the greatest club in history short term thinking. Their management is only interested in the money whilst their brand diminishes every year.

zxzbYmf.jpg

The dippers are obsessed with the number of seats you can fit into the stadium. New monster stand on the other side, then new end stands and finally it's bigger than Old Trafford and everyone can have a celebratory fap.

Is that not like a lot of Spurs fans wanting our stadium to seat more then the Arse?. I seem to remember there was a lot of flapping of gums saying we need to be bigger and seat more then them.

Back