• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think we should show them a bit more respect, they have the greatest history of any club, they have the most handsome manager, they have James Milner, this is their year and they will win everything (or at least challenge for the top 4). And their future stadium is better than ours, arsenals, west hams, everyones. They are the most knowledgeable fans in the World and our childish refusal to buy into their cult demeans us and shows how small time we are.

I would have hated to live in one of the terraced houses along from Anfield, the pavement is only about a metre wide and the front door opens on to it as well as being in your living room.
The front door opens onto the living room?

Where do they put their stairs? What about coats, shoes etc?

Wow, that is pretty Machievellian to buy houses and leave them to rot / get squatters / get burned down and drive down house prices in the area to convince people to accept the offer and move out.

At least they stopped one short of arson or vandalism or violence themselves.

Makes me think of Archway steel, are those guys still in business at the new property?

I'm not from Anfield but live in Liverpool still. I won't get drawn into defending the city or people when insulted on here, its too easy for you all to tell me to "calm down"

This is what I was referring too earlier about the housing scandal.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...blog/2013/may/06/anfield-liverpool-david-conn

This has happened in a lot of areas in the North West, developer have bought up streets and let the neighbourhood go into decline for long term government funding projects.

Wow, that is pretty Machievellian to buy houses and leave them to rot / get squatters / get burned down and drive down house prices in the area to convince people to accept the offer and move out.

At least they stopped one short of arson or vandalism or violence themselves.

Makes me think of Archway steel, are those guys still in business at the new property?
Not nearly as Machiavellian as making their club an entire bunch of clams for 136 years and turning them into complete brick for about the last 30 so that nobody would want to live near them.

The Liverpool fans at work on Monday are going to be in full-on w#ankfest mode after that win over Barcelona today. I am assume its going to be their year for sure, maybe even the double?

The Liverpool fans at work on Monday are going to be in full-on w#ankfest mode after that win over Barcelona today. I am assume its going to be their year for sure, maybe even the double?

CL (even though they are not in it), double .. its all on.

Saw the game, Barca was poor (with full side, looked sluggish), Pool did their bum rush style and Barca couldn't cope with it.

we see this every summer with a PL team performing well against la Liga opposition, no mention of the later start to their season

going by Bales Twitter timeline Madrid have only started pre season training today

we see this every summer with a PL team performing well against la Liga opposition, no mention of the later start to their season

going by Bales Twitter timeline Madrid have only started pre season training today

Let's just say the gist of the local advertising is 'Martin Ødegård'. Super cup final thingy.

Back