• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Remember whehn they beat Emirates Marketing Project and Klopp might still take them to the title! :D

They are even worse now than under Rodgers hahaha

Quality post match thread tonight.

Well Liverpool huffed and puffed, but turned out to be the 3 pigs instead.

Think I am genuinely done with football for a while.

I wish we were a bit better at football.

Makes me sick thinking about much we've spent as a club compared to our opponents tonight and the respective positions we find ourselves in. It's beyond embarrassing, it's a fudging travesty.

Turgid lineup, turgid performance.

We wont win fudge all without a decent stiker...

Remember when we didn't sign a goalacorer in January when we had a negative goal difference and then raised ticket prices the next day?

Just like the utd game, we dominated and they get a fluke couple of goals.

Owl Hodgson grinning like fat Cheshire cat infuriated me the most.

fudging tinklenuggets!

Now, where's me Stolichnaya..

The money squandered on this team and this is what we have is borderline criminal. There are people doing time for similar brick. It's just fudging heartbreaking.

Firesale. Everything must go.

Yes, everything. I'd sell the lot! I mean that.

Are most of our players a bit thick? There just doesn't seem to be any intelligent play out there. A lot of hit and hope and stupid decisions.

What a summer cleanout we will have!

Rodgers should be put up in front of the Hague.

Taken to the cleaners by a "Moneyball" team. How ironic.

We are actually worse under Klopp, I hope to GHod he just has a bad bunch here.

Finally, one of my absolute favorites :D:

brick ON AN ABSOLUTE STICK.

Remember whehn they beat Emirates Marketing Project and Klopp might still take them to the title! :D

They are even worse now than under Rodgers hahaha

I would like to see the stats for Klopp in the league and see them in comparison to Rodgers and Hodgson after the same amount of games

Quote on RAWK saying Lovren cost more than Leicester's starting X1

*I haven't checked this for accuracy but hilarious if true

CaPknnlUUAESix8.jpg:large

I wonder how many on here would stand heavy media scrutiny of thier daily lives?
This banal Tweet is so "football fan".

Not condoning what he did or did not say, just suggesting a little perspective.

I wonder how many on here would stand heavy media scrutiny of thier daily lives?
This banal Tweet is so "football fan".

Not condoning what he did or did not say, just suggesting a little perspective.

Not many if judged on instances like terry or Suarez, heat of the moment throw away remark, but the clip I seen of vardy was repeated, aggressive racism. Do what he did on a terracing and he would have arrested.

the vardy joke tweet?

Not many if judged on instances like terry or Suarez, heat of the moment throw away remark, but the clip I seen of vardy was repeated, aggressive racism. Do what he did on a terracing and he would have arrested.

I was just thinking this AM how quick we are to condemn and how we would come over if we were under the media microscope like some of these "celebrities".
@galeforce - I loath these type of smart arses on teletext, sorry
@glasgowspur - Terry and Suarez fine and I have not seen the Vardy thing just read about.

I also loathe the majority of journalists - they are horrible venal animals.

Back