• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

All true, but does Balotelli make wrong decisions on the pitch 95% of the time? I think the answer is yes and that is one of the key reasons he is under the cross-hair. Incidentally I do think he is a spacegoat for other failings in the team and management and I do have some degree of sympathy for him for that, but IMO he really is the architect of his own misfortune.

I'm in no way trying to say Balotelli doesn't deserve criticism, he has been poor since they signed him. However, the whole team has been poor (bar the game against us) yet it seems the press are adamant to not mention that.

Balotelli went off at half time but there was no significant improvement from Liverpool in the second half. The only thing that spared them a result like Roma against Bayern was the Clasico this weekend.

at the end of the day it was a cheap punt, if it doesn't work out no one has lost anything, liverpool have other forwards and balo will get picked up elsewhere

Last edited:
at the end of the day it was a cheap punt, if it doesn't work out no one has lost anything, liverpool have other forward and balo will get picked up elsewhere

I agree - despite his history, his age and ability will mean they should get most of their money back.

Balotelli has become a spacegoat, done so by the press initially, and now the fans are falling for it.

Did Balotelli misjudge a header and allow Benzema to score? No, Glen Johnson did

Did Balotelli leave Ronaldo to run through the midfield and score? No, Steven Gerrard did

Does Balotelli have any idea how to gel the new signings that were bought under the new 'strategy'? No, but neither does Brendan Rodgers, and no one has criticised him so far.

Indeed it was a shambles. You could understand the manager thinking "****, this is all going wrong and I haven't a clue what to do. Pssst, Mario, why don't you swap shirts with someone at the interval."

Quinn on TS (I know, I know) saying that at the press conference Rodgers said that Balotelli "may not be good enough for Liverpool Football Club?"

If Quinn has that right then I'm astounded. What a thing to say in public about your player.

It's unravelling...

lambert is overrated, good in the air, strong but zero pace, doesnt realy fit into the liverpool system of sterling and sturridge

Liverpool fans protested against ticket prices at Anfield during the Reds' 0-0 draw with Hull on Saturday.

According to the BBC's Price of Football survey, the cheapest price for a ticket at a Liverpool home game is £37, more than the Premier League average of £28.80.

Only Chelsea, at £50, charge more for their cheapest ticket.

Banners displayed in the Kop read "supporters not customers" and "Kop kids pay adult prices".

In a message on their website, fans' group Spirit of Shankly said: "Ticket prices continue to rise, outstripping inflation by over 1,000% in the last 20 years.

"It is why we, and others including the Spion Kop 1906 group, have continually campaigned on ticket prices, calling for them to be lowered and made more affordable to make Anfield more accessible for current and future generations."

The price of Liverpool's cheapest season ticket is also the fourth highest in the top flight.

Only fans of Arsenal (£1,014), Tottenham (£765) and Chelsea (£750) pay more than the £710 ticket available to Reds fans.

Liverpool have been contacted about the protest but have yet to respond.

_78537727_liverpoolfans.jpg

_78537615_liverpoolfansatanfield.jpg

_78537729_liverpoolfans.jpg

it's not comic sans, the t is wrong, it's similar though

I feel for comic sans, it was never meant to be used the way it has been

Spirit of Shankly is such a cvnty sounding name.

Looking at their choice of font, I suspect they all work for their local council. Or maybe a church group.

Edit:

WTF am I saying? They're scousers, they don't work.

Spirit of Shankly is such a cvnty sounding name.

Looking at their choice of font, I suspect they all work for their local council. Or maybe a church group.

Edit:

WTF am I saying? They're scousers, they don't work.

Spirit of Shankly would have got away with it.....

If it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Real Madrid went easy on Liverpool with El Clasico in mind, admits Luka Modric - European - Football - The Independent
Real Madrid took their foot off the gas during their impressive win over Liverpool in midweek, Luka Modric has admitted.

The Champions League holders raced into a 3-0 lead after 41 minutes at Anfield, with the opener coming from Cristiano Ronaldo before a double from Karim Benzema.

Liverpool must have feared an embarrassing scoreline with the Spanish side looking irresistible at times.

However, the second half was devoid of incident and Ronaldo was taken off after 75 minutes.

Modric has revealed that the visitors went easy on their opponents with the three points assured.

"In the last month, or month and a half, we have looked in great shape and we showed our top form in this iconic stadium," Modric told Goal.com.

"The first goal broke them. They lost enthusiasm. Then in the second half we were saving a little bit of energy for Saturday."

Back