• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

So the moral of this story is, if you want to bite someone... don't.....be racist instead, the punishment wont be as bad.

Its a case of the FA saying " if you keep doing stupid fudging things on the pitch the ban will get longer each time."

Or "hey Liverpool we dont want this prick in our league anymore, he's banned for the first 6 games of next season so us a favour and sell him abroad over the summer."

Both of which are why Joey Barton got that 12 game ban about this time last year.

Poor old Luis. Poor scousers. Cry me a river.

Stop behaving like a c**t,stop receiving bans - it is that simple.

VICTIMS!!

The F.A should apply the same rule as in Rugby Union, 12 week ban for first offence and up to 4 year ban for second offence. (Best not mention JD's bite though)

At least if he was a proper "hard man," he would be consistent. But he is such a diver and whinger whenever he is touched, rather than just acknowledging that he is a physical player and it is a physical game and what goes around comes around, that he seems to have lost any sympathy whatsoever.

I'd assume not, as Suarez's ban at Ajax didn't carry over to the Premier League.

To put that into context, Liverpool's first six games this season were five Premier League matches and the third round of the League Cup.

Apparently the ban does carry over if he moved clubs, domestic or abroad.

In essence it's only a 6 game ban as the 4 he misses this season are dead rubbers.

Agree, Pool just enable his behaviour and act as standard bearers for all the delusional conspiracy theorist fans.

Luis Suarez has missed 25 games in his career through major bans. Plus I bet he's picked up plenty of other suspensions through bookings and red cards for more regular type offences such as diving, dissent, bad fouls etc.

Luis Suarez has missed 25 games in his career through major bans. Plus I bet he's picked up plenty of other suspensions through bookings and red cards for more regular type offences such as diving, dissent, bad fouls etc.

He's not been sent off yet at Liverpool surprisingly, yet he's going to have missed 19 games for them (after this ban) for racism, biting and gesturing towards fans.

Considering he's played less than a hundred times for them, that's shocking.

He's not been sent off yet at Liverpool surprisingly, yet he's going to have missed 19 games for them (after this ban) for racism, biting and gesturing towards fans.

Considering he's played less than a hundred times for them, that's shocking.

That's amazing. He's missed 20% of liverpools games for being a dingdonghead

comparison to Thatcher is a little spurious as well, at the time (although the general opinion was that it should have been a much longer ban and that he was a thug) some people argued he was a little unlucky as both Shearer and Fashanu were getting away with worse week in week out

I can't see Suarez going anywhere, no way would Bayern be interested and he is too mentally fragile and tactically undisciplined to perform a role for the very best.

Love LFC fans on FB, etc...

733839_526715717367808_1630670357_n.jpg

Me - What about his spitting, his constant cheating, the finger he gave to the fulham fans and the racism, got what he deserves hopefully we wont see this total cretin every again in the PL

Him - You hope not because he's an amazing player that everybody loves in the PL, he needs help and once he gets it you will see him smashing hatricks again!!

:ross:

For all it's worth I wrote to them on FootballforAll@TheFA.com

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

:lol:

:-k

:ross::ross::ross:

Back