• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Think thats towards the top end of what is right - I was thinking 7 - 10 games.

You cant give someone anything like a normal ban when they bite someone

Next time, maybe he should just try to end someone's career through their knee, that way you don't get in trouble. Well, a 3 match ban at least.

Next time, maybe he should just try to end someone's career through their knee, that way you don't get in trouble. Well, a 3 match ban at least.

Different paragraph, unless the FA feels the tackle should be punished beyond the usual 3 games.

About right if you ask me. He is a serial offender, hence the extra games

What a shock Liverpool are "shocked and disappointed" by the severity of the ban. Do they ever accept culpability for anything? They've done nothing but enable Suarez.

I think we'll continue to see longer bans in special cases like this to send a signal to everyone that any unsporting behaviour is unacceptable. There will of course be inconsistencies as the rules are inconsistent and doesn't cover every eventuality.

English guy bites an argie = lol yellow card
Suarez bites a player = scum, 200k fine, 10 match ban

English guy racially abuses someone = 4 match ban
Suarez racially abuses someone = 8 match ban

FA make me laugh sometimes. They need some consistent rules and punishments.

There's far more to it than just what you've written here.

I certainly agree the FA are very lenient towards English players, referees are to. Shearer got away with countless elbows! Defoe was very lucky to get no ban. But I still believe this ban to Suarez is justified given his previous.

Not an easy decision, but they messed up a long time ago when they didn't punish Defoe.

Exactly. Defoe wasn't the precedent, it was the mistake.

I think 10 games is harsh. I'd say 5-8. But he's a **** who has done it before and will probably do something just as stupid again so fudge him and fudge Liverpool.

Also the Terry ban was awful too (Not long enough). Was it proven he said something racist? Or was it that they couldn't conclusively prove he said it?

Once they get rid of the rule that says they can't retrospectively punish anything seen by the referee we might get slightly more consistent bans.

I think that is about right. fudge him. It was an absolutely disgusting thing to do and this sends a strong message. Yes I agree the FA are rather random when it comes to doling out punishments, but I think they tend toward the lenient rather than setting down a marker, a deterrent for the next guy. I also think Liverpool should just take their medicine for once without whinging. Their club is losing credibility with each passing incident.

I think that is about right. fudge him. It was an absolutely disgusting thing to do and this sends a strong message. Yes I agree the FA are rather random when it comes to doling out punishments, but I think they tend toward the lenient rather than setting down a marker, a deterrent for the next guy. I also think Liverpool should just take their medicine for once without whinging. Their club is losing credibility with each passing incident.

I don't think anyone outside Liverpool takes them seriously anymore.

Back