• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Once they get rid of the rule that says they can't retrospectively punish anything seen by the referee we might get slightly more consistent bans.

I absolutely agree with this too. Retrospective punishment has to be one of Dyke's first changes. If done properly it could radically alter the game in so many ways. Players do brick because they get away with it.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone outside Liverpool takes them seriously anymore.

Maybe but the Liverpool's worldwide fanbase dwarfs pretty much everyone bar Utd. The club stumble from one PR mess to the next and bit by bit the club's worldwide fan base dwindles. This is what the new owners fear the most - loss of revenue.

I certainly agree the FA are very lenient towards English players, referees are to. Shearer got away with countless elbows! Defoe was very lucky to get no ban. But I still believe this ban to Suarez is justified given his previous.

Yeah Shearer got away with kicking Lennon after saying to the FA "give me a ban and I'll not play in the European championships in the summer"

If you let 1 guy away with violent conduct and ban another after the same act of violent conduct how can you hand someone a ban?

I absolutely agree with this too. Retrospective punishment has to be one of Dyke's first changes. If done properly it could radically alter the game in so many ways. Players do brick because they get away with it.

Bigger and better change to the game is to use TV replays along the following lines:
- 1 appeal per team per game
- can only be used for selected major, game-changing items: red card, ball over line, penalty, whether a goal was offside or not, perhaps direct free kicks
- appeal needs to be made to 4th official within [5] seconds of the incident happening

No manager would waste their appeal in case they have a pen given against them late on; equally if you cant use your appeal for a corner or throw in or other trivial items, there will be lot of games when a team doesnt have the chance to appeal things

We see so many games each season where ridiculous decisions are made and this would help clear htings up

This should be a lesson to all football players. Don't bite. If you have to be a **** on the pitch, then try to break someone's leg in stead or just be racist. That'll get you at least 5 less games.

RAWK is really full of victims ...

The guy is a serial offender, including he has bitten a player previously as well. 10 games would be harsh if it was a first offense, in light of the players history, it's not OTT

The question is Pool going to increase the circus by appealing it.

Maybe but the Liverpool's worldwide fanbase dwarfs pretty much everyone bar Utd. The club stumble from one PR mess to the next and bit by bit the club's worldwide fan base dwindles. This is what the new owners fear the most - loss of revenue.
\o/

Bigger and better change to the game is to use TV replays along the following lines:
- 1 appeal per team per game
- can only be used for selected major, game-changing items: red card, ball over line, penalty, whether a goal was offside or not, perhaps direct free kicks
- appeal needs to be made to 4th official within [5] seconds of the incident happening

No manager would waste their appeal in case they have a pen given against them late on; equally if you cant use your appeal for a corner or throw in or other trivial items, there will be lot of games when a team doesnt have the chance to appeal things

We see so many games each season where ridiculous decisions are made and this would help clear htings up

How many times have you seen a replay of an incident where you're certain that it was a penalty but your buddy is certain that it wasn't? That's the problem, even with all the video evidence in the world sometimes it's just not easy to tell.

So the moral of this story is, if you want to bite someone... don't.....be racist instead, the punishment wont be as bad.

So the moral of this story is, if you want to bite someone... don't.....be racist instead, the punishment wont be as bad.

Not really. It's the second time he's bitten someone. He's been racist once. The first time you bite someone will likely be a 7 game ban, as that is the precedent.

If he's racist again next season i'd expect a 12ish game ban. If he doesn't learn you have to up the ante.

He was also warned about his future behaviour after the Evra incident.

Last edited:
don't forget all these nastiness as well
[video=youtube;97C7oA1Sy50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50[/video]

Not really. It's the second time he's bitten someone. He's been racist once. The first time you bite someone will likely be a 7 game ban, as that is the precedent.

If he's racist again next season i'd expect a 12ish game ban. If he doesn't learn you have to up the ante.

He was also warned about his future behaviour after the Evra incident.

I think that is what is happening and what the scousers don't seem to realise when they cry of conspiracy, corruption and victimisation but the more he does the longer the bans. He has been in trouble for racism and making gestures at the crowd and so each new misdemeanor the bans get longer.

Back