• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Classic RAWK comment

'Of course Evra parading around the pitch with fake severed limbs days after the Boston bombing is deemed socially acceptable by the FA.'

I think thats too long a ban. Six games max. FA want him gone.

The decision was made by an independent panel not the FA. They will publish the papers soon which will explain their reasoning like they did in the Suarez and Terry racism cases.

I think that the FA deserves some credit for this new disciplinary process, it is transparent and thorough.

The decision was made by an independent panel not the FA. They will publish the papers soon which will explain their reasoning like they did in the Suarez and Terry racism cases.

I think that the FA deserves some credit for this new disciplinary process, it is transparent and thorough.

And who appoints the panel?

Even so - do you believe they're agenda free and absolutely no prejudice is taken based on his previous history?

Terry's 4 game ban was a fcuking joke

Even so - do you believe they're agenda free and absolutely no prejudice is taken based on his previous history?

Agenda free? yes. Prejudice should be taken on his previous history, otherwise why take the time to have warned him about his future conduct?

Terry ban was for one use of racist language. Suarez ban was for seven uses of racist language. If anything, Suarez got off easy.

I think thats too long a ban. Six games max. FA want him gone.

How can the ban be too long. He's already served a SEVEN match ban for biting and he still hasn't learnt you don't do it! 10 in my opinion is waaaay too short, if he played rugby he wouldn't be playing another game this side of Christmas.

No prejudice is taken regarding the incident, it is judged on it's own merit as to whether Chewy Suarez bite Ivanovic or not. When the length of ban is decided upon all previous history is taken into account, it works the same way as when a judge passes sentence in court. The guy has previous for biting and still does it, he got 7 last time 10 is an increase to say "don't bite again"

As for Terry's ban yes 4 was too short but it was also a different set of three panel members so can't be compared to this one, who knows if this panel had sat on Terry's case it might have been longer.

No prejudice is taken regarding the incident, it is judged on it's own merit as to whether Chewy Suarez bite Ivanovic or not. When the length of ban is decided upon all previous history is taken into account, it works the same way as when a judge passes sentence in court. The guy has previous for biting and still does it, he got 7 last time 10 is an increase to say "don't bite again"

When has Suarez bitten anyone before in the PL?

Why does it have to be in the PL?

He has history for biting that is enough.

Because the ban is investigated under the FA within the PL - they have no jurisdiction to impose the ban outside of the PL hence cannot and should not take into consideration factors outside the PL

It doesn't necessarily have to be about biting but he has been before the FA on other charges and would have been warned of his future conduct. The more he gets into trouble, the longer his bans get.

Because the ban is investigated under the FA within the PL - they have no jurisdiction to impose the ban outside of the PL hence cannot and should not take into consideration factors outside the PL

So how come Barton had to serve his ban even when playing for a french team?

wasn't that because he was on loan so couldn't play until he had missed 12 potential games for QPR

edit: or not, according to the beeb...

Fifa rules state that sanctions imposed on a player prior to transfer "must be enforced or applied by the new association at which the player is registered".

he's fudged, he'll have to miss the first 6 games at his new club as well

If Benny leaves and we get CL, I think we should go and get Jose Enrique - decent LB and would weaken a rival.

CL teams in England have done this regularly - strengthen your position by signing players from teams slightly below you in the league. Makes absolute sense. Shame they dont have anyone else who's decent

I wasn't aware of this - did it really happen?

If so - I find it ridiculous

Why ridiculous?, surly if you commit a crime in one country you should be accountable no matter where you are? Ok i know we are talking about football, but moving countries to skip a ban is just a easy way out surely?

Back