• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Lloris
Romero
New Romero level centre back
New Romero level left sided centre back
Bentancur
New Bentancur level central midfielder
Sessegnon
New right wing back of same level as the two january signings
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

Johnstone
Sanchez
Dier
Davies
Skipp
Hojbjerg
Reguilon
Doherty
Bergwijn
Lucas
New striker who can be a gem found by paratici or a giroud/llorente type

That’s 6 signings and everyone else currently at the club who is not listed above can be thrown out of the club.

Hey I was ready to only bring in Reguilon vs Doherty, but if they were willing to debate me on him vs TAA, who am I to say no? They're just handing me their lunch money.

I think you're misreading their posts.

Reading their posts with even a touch of good will rather than as an opportunity to have imaginary lunch money handed to you could have been enough to make you say no.

What are peoples thoughts on 29 year old De Vrij? I know next to nothing about him now.
De Vrij would be great. Just sell Tanganga and CCV. It would be nice to have the posibility to rotate at CCB without getting Romero or Sanchez involved. We would still need a great LCB, but having strong options în defense is needed în a full season. Look at Liverpool last year.

I'm really interested to see what transfer links we get this Summer. We were linked with a lot of decent players in January and even though some were obviously never gonna be sold by their clubs mid-season it was clear there was a lot of intent.
I wonder if we have a head start of some of these deals ahead of the Summer with some leg work already done.

Depends on price and wages. If it was a decent deal he'd be worth a punt, but can't see anyone getting him at a price and wages that would make the gamble worth it.

Agreed. He's on £200k pw it seems and can't imagine that he'd be within our price bracket

Lloris
Romero
Bentancur
Sessegnon
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

Johnstone
Sanchez
Dier
Davies
Skipp
Hojbjerg
Reguilon
Doherty
Bergwijn
Lucas
New striker who can be a gem found by paratici or a giroud/llorente type

That’s 6 signings and everyone else currently at the club who is not listed above can be thrown out of the club.

On reflection I dont think we need to carry three back up central defenders, so sell sanchez too and send tanganga on a loan where we can recall him if we need to. Also eriksen and bale are coming so need to fit them in.

Lloris
Romero
Bentancur
Sessegnon
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

Johnstone
Tanganga (recallable loan)
Dier
Davies
Skipp
Hojbjerg
Eriksen
Reguilon
Doherty
Bergwijn
Lucas
Bale

Johnstone, Eriksen and Bale on frees and then money needs to be committed on two central defenders, one right wing back and one central midfielder. Its also possible at least one of those four could also be a free.

Shouldn’t need massive overall expenditure from the club therefore on players this summer as we can also sell gollini, emerson, sanchez, rodon, carter-vickers, winks, ndombele, lo celso, clarke and gil.

Edit: also season long loans for the best youngsters, sarr, white, devine, john, parrott and scarlett.

Last edited:
Back