• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

C8z-t2UXcAEHn-i.jpg

CzotBcOWEAAGvOn.jpg

Everton wishes. Chamberlain might not be all that, but he is way better than Barkley.

I'm very surprised at the lack of dribbles and through balls, certainly match of the day and pundits give a far different version of how he plays then the stats suggest.

Would prefer we bought Gray.

Why? Gray looked good when he first joined but if he can't even get gametime then suggests there is something wrong.

Why? Gray looked good when he first joined but if he can't even get gametime then suggests there is something wrong.

He's 21 years old, Poch has a habit of being good at working with "youngsters", so that will do for me.

That's the ones we've been linked with. What about this Seri guy from Nice or someone from PSG they need to flog to balance the books, maybe Pastore?

I reckon Draxler could be a wild card.

There were rumours a few weeks ago that he could be available for as little as £30m, in which case then I think he'd be a decent addition. Not exactly what I was hoping we'd sign, but if PSG are letting players go for below market prices then it would be rude to say no to them!

Any players we're interested in involved in qualifiers tomorrow?

Can't see national team managers being that happy with transfer disruption on the day of international s.

So, on deadline day. Potentially:

1) Bale
2) Aurier
3) Barkley
4) Gray
5) Sancho
6) Mahrez
7) Dembele
8) Sessignon

I've done them in order of likelihood.

Anyone else?

Obviously won't be all.

If we get Aurier, Sancho, Mahrez and Sesseg...that is an epic window combined with Foyth and Sanchez. (And Gazzanig) and I think it's realistic. Mahrez the wildcard but I wouldn't put it past us. A left back to pressure Rose out to Hull, and yeah, just really well done all round I would say. If the dominoes fall, great.

Janssen to stay is ok...Janssen to go with either Dembele or Llorente as back up is a damn good option too.

Dream: Dembele, Mahrez, Sancho, Sessegnon,
Aurier.

For a net profit!? No....we'd probably have a net spend but still, epic business.

I'm surprised we haven't considered Bony as a back up striker. Emirates Marketing Project want rid of him, and prior to his malaria/broken finger/hamstring run of injuries, he was a fairly impressive forward. And I think would do a job for us.
Presumably cheaper than the £25m that City paid for him several seasons ago as well.

I'm surprised we haven't considered Bony as a back up striker. Emirates Marketing Project want rid of him, and prior to his malaria/broken finger/hamstring run of injuries, he was a fairly impressive forward. And I think would do a job for us.
Presumably cheaper than the £25m that City paid for him several seasons ago as well.
Must be years since he last played. Lazy bugger too. Do. Not. Want.

Must be years since he last played. Lazy bugger too. Do. Not. Want.
Not quite - he was on loan to Stoke last season until Hughes benched him. Not sure if he still plays for his national team. Perfect late-in-the-game sub for Kane, though. And even more impressive than his impressive Swansea spell - he speaks fluent Czech (apparently).

Feck no, when was the last time you saw him RUN?

Back