• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Some roumers that DL is preparing for a returning player is going around here at the press office.

Which former player is good enough and which we can afford to buy?

keano_730a.jpg

Copied from Sky. So that quoute, is that from Levy or Weir?

"TOTTENHAM UPDATE

Our reporter Jamie Weir is at Tottenham. He reports that the chairman Daniel Levy has arrived. He also had this nugget for us.

“Ross Barkley is desperately keen to work with Pochettino.”

Interesting…."

My spreadsheet reckons we are £4m in the black after Aurier

Fair enough - I haven't kept track of the exact individual fees, so I'll defer to your opinion on this. ;)

If we're only 4m in the black post-Aurier, though, getting *two* more in seems....unlikely. It would be brilliant, but it's unlikely.

Fair enough - I haven't kept track of the exact individual fees, so I'll defer to your opinion on this. ;)

If we're only 4m in the black post-Aurier, though, getting *two* more in seems....unlikely. It would be brilliant, but it's unlikely.

Depends if Sissoko and/or GKN leave I guess. E.g.

Random big name AM (Pastore) - £40m
Sancho - £4m

for

Sissoko - £25m
GKN - £15m

That's zero again.

Back