• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Seems like Chelsea are desperate to sign some English players, are they below their quota?

They only have one actual first team English player - Cahill.

Think Fabregas and Moses also count as homegrown, as they've probably got a few other 'homegrown' young players lurking around their reserves.

Chelsea will go in stronger for Barkey now I would think

Don't worry if we want Barkley we will get him over chelsea. It's well documented he wants us because he knows he needs Poch to have any chance of realising his potential and will choose that prospect over the extra £ at chelsea and the guarantee of being the next jack rodwell.

But don't be surprised if we steer clear of Barkey for now as it's far from guaranteed that even Poch can get the best out of him, coupled with the ridiculous price tag on his head.

In this crazy market I would just about say Barkey is worth 35m - 40m if he was on a long contract, but even that is based on his potential and certainly doesn't reflect what he has done in his career to date. The fact that everton are demanding even more than that and he has one year left on his contract is beyond lunacy and is akin to asking for 80m if he was on a long deal with them.

And don't forget he is out until November so every chance we steer clear of this one and look elsewhere.

If Ox is £35m rising to £40m with a year left on his contract then Barkley will be similar, they are about the same age though Ox has a bit more experience.

Anyone think we might whack in a big bid for Zaha tomorrow? If Palace buy Gray then they might sell him for a big offer.

If Ox is £35m rising to £40m with a year left on his contract then Barkley will be similar, they are about the same age though Ox has a bit more experience.

C8z-t2UXcAEHn-i.jpg

CzotBcOWEAAGvOn.jpg

Everton wishes. Chamberlain might not be all that, but he is way better than Barkley.

Back