• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Yes! Forgot about him to be fair. Looks a great prospect, potentially quite versatile too...

Yes yes yse my favourite non spurs player in the premership. I like picking players i think will take off and be huge in a few years. This kid i will say could go on to be in the top 10 in the world, i love him.

Would be over the moon if we got him in, maybe give them krancjar and bassong in return(2 players i do not rate)

http://translate.googleusercontent....764901&usg=ALkJrhgXR0uc-WyGtVamqN2ZnbWo89PxBg

http://translate.googleusercontent....764944&usg=ALkJrhivqN0NjIL_zsTRnxWzom8gDYXYbA

And so it begins...

1336605191360.jpg

Last edited:
Bale doesn't strike me as a Barca player. For me I could see him fitting in more at Madrid. Barca players are usually low centre of gravity players who have close control, pass and move.

For me, Bale is pace and power, kick it and run

Bale doesn't strike me as a Barca player. For me I could see him fitting in more at Madrid. Barca players are usually low centre of gravity players who have close control, pass and move.

For me, Bale is pace and power, kick it and run

Not at all - look at Alves for example. They paid over 30m for him and he's done very well belting down the flank

Barca have a deal lined up for Valencia's Jordi Alba, who can play left back and left midfield. They dont want Bale imo

I don't really see any similarities with Bale and Alves though tbh. Although I still don't really rate Alves.[/QUOTE]

Me too, for this wonderful attacking full back I hardly ever see him beat a man or anything. He hugs the touchline but when he gets the ball he doesn't really do a lot and his end product isn't great. I'm not sure he's even that much better than Walker?

I don't really see any similarities with Bale and Alves though tbh. Although I still don't really rate Alves.

Both use pace, attack from the flank and have a good delivery

He aslo averages around 18 assists per season from right back

Last edited:
Both use pace, attack from the flank and have a good delivery

He aslo averages around 18 assists per season from right back

It's an impressive stat to say the least. Such a shame I couldn't care less about stats lol, still don't actually rate him though like a lot of people do.

Back