• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

This! fudge Emirates Marketing Project if they want one of our best players lets rape them, not the other way round!

This.

They can have Bale for ?ú40M + Kompany + Toure (the good one) + a thorough investigation into their owner's finances by an independant "fit and proper person" auditor, including any human rights issues.

This.

They can have Bale for ?ú40M + Kompany + Toure (the good one) + a thorough investigation into their owner's finances by an independant "fit and proper person" auditor, including any human rights issues.

That made me smile. Just imagining that (hand) written on a fax from Levy up to Manchester....

A great (but realistic) window for me would be Adebayor, Hoillet, Vertonghen, a keeper to replace CC and an Adebayor-understudy/competitor. Would mean that we are stronger next year than this year - and that has to be the main aim for any transfer window

The signings above dont need to cost the earth (?ú25m plus whatever the 2nd CF would cost) and should be do-able. However I can see us not brining in a second CF this summer though and having Adebayor, VdV, Defoe and Saha for next year.

I dont think we have a chance of getting people like Hazard given our approach in recent windows

IF we get CL and IF (due to that) we can get Hazard...would the Bale for ?ú?ú + Ade + A.N Other/s look so bad then? I'd take it I think.

Let's not forget, we have Levy sorting this out and we would also have them over a barrel due to Bales contract (and Levys recent history in regard to players contracts which city will be more than aware of) so potentially we could get players from them that they wouldn't offer us but may be gettable anyway if we play hard ball.

I've just thought as well, is Richards any good at CB?

We do NOT get rid of Gareth Bale. He may not always have the greatest of games, but there were several times at the Bolton game when there were 3 players round him. It's not just the Bolton game, it happens very often. He may not be playing well at times but he still puts the bricks up teams. If we had a cleverer manager that could exploit the holes those players leave we would be onto a real winner.

Even if City said here's Yaya and Kompany, who's to say they would want to move and take a massive pay cut?

The whole 'we'll offer cash and our rejects' is never going to work for City, purely for the ludicrous wages they put mediocre 'flavour of the month' players on. Rod for their own backs.

Eventually players that go there will be seen as mercenaries and the tide may change (see Chelsea and Winston Bogarde) on how easy they pick up players. Of course when a superstar comes along who will genuinely make the team better they will fight it out with other lottery winners + Man Utd Madrid and Barca. However, as Chelsea did, and City are doing, buying players to stop other teams improving will come to a halt.

We do NOT get rid of Gareth Bale. He may not always have the greatest of games, but there were several times at the Bolton game when there were 3 players round him. It's not just the Bolton game, it happens very often. He may not be playing well at times but he still puts the bricks up teams. If we had a cleverer manager that could exploit the holes those players leave we would be onto a real winner.

Amazes me how people would consider selling Bale and Modric. If another Bale and Modric was available we wouldnt have a hope of signing them so why sell our best players when you are unlikely to be able replace them?

Check the stats for the 2 previous seasons that he has been a regular.

Hernandez is not exactly banging them in off the bench either would you turn him down?

That would be illegal

Really? Why?

Clauses to be sold for a certain fee
Clauses to be sold if relegated
Clauses to whatever you want

Why not a clause to only be sold to a club not in the same league? It would certainly help club stability, reduce the influence of agents, and make the transfer window more bearable for fans. The clause loses it's effect if the contract runs out and/or if the player is released from it.

The players have plenty protection as it is. Time to give some to the clubs too.

Really? Why?

Clauses to be sold for a certain fee
Clauses to be sold if relegated
Clauses to whatever you want

Why not a clause to only be sold to a club not in the same league? It would certainly help club stability, reduce the influence of agents, and make the transfer window more bearable for fans. The clause loses it's effect if the contract runs out and/or if the player is released from it.

The players have plenty protection as it is. Time to give some to the clubs too.

Human rights, restriction of trade. They'd tear it up in a second I would imagine.

Back