• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Mane confirmed for £24m which I'd imagine will all go towards the new bid.
Think it will happen, tomorrow will be interesting. All things are pointing to Kane leaving but will Daniel concede?

I just get a feeling that we have agreed fees and transfers for our targets already and just waiting for Bayern to make the offer required .... we will then unveil the players to soften the loss of Harry Kane.

Cant see us not making moves for players one way or another.

Also think sales like Lo Celso, Sanchez etc are on hold until kane goes to complete their replacements with the kane money etc ... even though we should more money than just money from the kane Sale

Surely after the tour they would know who they want to keep and who they don't
63 goals and we've not changed one player at the back, that is a joke

Udogie has joined. And I guess we’ve ‘lost’ Lenglet.

Fans were keen to see the back of Conte but without any extra European revenue we are probably down 30 odd million from extra game receipts etc that Europe brings.

Still no excuse to leave our weakest area largely unattended. Idk who’s in charge of player recruitment now. Has to be Ange ultimately and likely Paratici still. No doubt without Europe and a bloated squad we are hamstrung by not being able to shift a few excess players. Whilst Postecoglou can give a fresh start to everyone - wise thing to do - Paratici is there to help ensure players limitations don’t take a season for the manager to uncover. We as fans know we have too many decent but ultimately limited players. They need culling before Ange can properly rebuild. That might mean he integrates some short term before they can attract any offers.

Udogie has joined. And I guess we’ve ‘lost’ Lenglet.

Fans were keen to see the back of Conte but without any extra European revenue we are probably down 30 odd million from extra game receipts etc that Europe brings.

Still no excuse to leave our weakest area largely unattended. Idk who’s in charge of player recruitment now. Has to be Ange ultimately and likely Paratici still. No doubt without Europe and a bloated squad we are hamstrung by not being able to shift a few excess players. Whilst Postecoglou can give a fresh start to everyone - wise thing to do - Paratici is there to help ensure players limitations don’t take a season for the manager to uncover. We as fans know we have too many decent but ultimately limited players. They need culling before Ange can properly rebuild. That might mean he integrates some short term before they can attract any offers.
A new keeper will improve things too don’t forget

No doubt the Kane situation has delayed us moving for transfers. For example: Kane stays and we only have 20m to spend. But if he’s sold we’d be able to sign a 40m CB. So we would t sign that 20m defender. Why add (potentially) more mediocre players to the squad?

When Postecoglou gave that press conference when he pushed for clarity, that was Spurs seeking to answer this question of whether we’ll have say 20m or 100m to spend on players.

On Kane front, I think that he just wants a fresh challenge and he’s committed to the move. He looks sheepish, just trying to keep his head down until it’s done. He probably wouldn’t mind working under Postecoglou and no doubt he will be sad to leave. It is his club since age…? 11? But it’s not like an office job. Lane can’t just stay for another year or two. He’s at a critical point age wise. And I feel he just wants a fresh challenge. Something new. He will be a star at Bayern. He will get to see a new culture at an elite well run club. If you were him you’d probably fancy it too.

Although big (putting more pressure on ankles and joints) Kane could easily play for another 5 years. Zlatan another large CF played until 41. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane move around a few more clubs in the eve of his career if his body allows. And he may well come back to Spurs. If not as a player as a trophy winning manager. How sweet would that be?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_...Sportswashing Machine-join-saudi-side-al-ahli
What do you guys make of this? Allan Saint-Maximin has joined Al-Ahli, apparently only $30 million.
This is a very convenient way for the Saudis to clean up Saudi Sportswashing Machine's FFP issues. I can't believe this is allowed tbh, mostly because I highly doubt any safeguards are in place.

Game's gone.

Why can't you? There are plenty of teams that play attractive football and don't have defenders you'd exactly be rushing out to buy.
They have better defenders? See how Kane and Son get little shooting chances at tines.

It's also far easier playing counter attacking football and sneaking a win in football.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

But he has won things everywhere he has been
And he has plenty of experience
He was coaching before most of our players were born
That's quite a low bar imo. Better with experience managing a top 5 club in the German, Spanish , Italian and Dutch leagues if the intent is to gey back to CL ASAP.

Recruiting Munn and Postecoglu after losing Paratici and Conte makes me feel that Levy has given up on CL football.

That's quite a low bar imo. Better with experience managing a top 5 club in the German, Spanish , Italian and Dutch leagues if the intent is to gey back to CL ASAP.

Recruiting Munn and Postecoglu after losing Paratici and Conte makes me feel that Levy has given up on CL football.

And that’s the short sightedness kicking in
Winning trophies is what football is about. It’s why we’re losing our best player
Going into a new league as a foreign manager and NOT being the richest club. Then changing the football to make it winning football is the only measure.

there is a huge issue in football, particularly in the prem that’s it’s jobs for the boys. The same managers for a long period got the jobs.

now clubs are thinking differently.

arsenals greatest manager was recruited from Japan. Their fans had the same reaction you have had

Have we given up trying to sign any new players ??
If we go into the Brentford game with the same fudging brick at the back as we've had for the last 4 seasons that is a disgrace
I'm more worried we can't reduce the size of our bloated squad.

And that’s the short sightedness kicking in
Winning trophies is what football is about. It’s why we’re losing our best player
Going into a new league as a foreign manager and NOT being the richest club. Then changing the football to make it winning football is the only measure.

there is a huge issue in football, particularly in the prem that’s it’s jobs for the boys. The same managers for a long period got the jobs.

now clubs are thinking differently.

arsenals greatest manager was recruited from Japan. Their fans had the same reaction you have had
So we win by getting the Celtic manager? Isn't that quite optimistic?

Why? Our last few managers had that experience.

Quite obviously league experience is not the issue, it’s how well they match the club.

Back