• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Have we given up trying to sign any new players ??
If we go into the Brentford game with the same fudging brick at the back as we've had for the last 4 seasons that is a disgrace
Money’s all spent I suspect mate…. Need to bring in some transfer funds to spend on more new players.

I still don’t get how an agreement can’t be made the same day as a bids put in. I get paperwork may take more than 1 day but surely if you are negotiating you could quite easily do this in 1 day and if not 3 days maximum.

I still don’t get how an agreement can’t be made the same day as a bids put in. I get paperwork may take more than 1 day but surely if you are negotiating you could quite easily do this in 1 day and if not 3 days maximum.

All about buying clubs pushing the limits on installments etc and selling club trying to haggle and insert various addons etc. Imagine if you could ban addons and we could change it to 1 single transfer payment made at point of sale... imagine how different it would be

All about buying clubs pushing the limits on installments etc and selling club trying to haggle and insert various addons etc. Imagine if you could ban addons and we could change it to 1 single transfer payment made at point of sale... imagine how different it would be

Remember the lawyers need to get involved and the finance due d diligence takes time.

I know it’s a strange analogy, but consider how long it takes a solicitor to do the things needed when you buy a house. Yes, it can all be pushed through quickly, but you have to accept additional risks and everything has to go through perfectly.

Have we given up trying to sign any new players ??
If we go into the Brentford game with the same fudging brick at the back as we've had for the last 4 seasons that is a disgrace

I'm sure we'll have added players by then

The Kane situation was possibly delaying things - whether he stays or goes makes a big difference in our funds and therefore logically who we target

If the Bayern meeting is on Mon as reported, you would hope that things accelerate after that as it should then be clear whether they'll meet Levy's price or not

I'm sure we'll have added players by then

The Kane situation was possibly delaying things - whether he stays or goes makes a big difference in our funds and therefore logically who we target

If the Bayern meeting is on Mon as reported, you would hope that things accelerate after that as it should then be clear whether they'll meet Levy's price or not
Even if they meet
They won’t offer anything acceptable
The “leaks” of them being £15m short shows how daft the circus is

Back