• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Hr id half decent but not worth £50m at all.

madness isn’t it? we are struggling to get 100m for Kane one the three best strikers in the world, but Johnson who with the best will in the world will struggle to be a half the player Kane is and they want 50m

madness isn’t it? we are struggling to get 100m for Kane one the three best strikers in the world, but Johnson who with the best will in the world will struggle to be a half the player Kane is and they want 50m

wait to see how prices change once it becomes known that we've agreed a price for Kane...

That because they don’t want to sell
It’s a sellers market in that case
He is a very good player IMO and would really add some pace and energy
But he isn’t a CF and he isn’t a Kane alternative

Last edited:
Why? Our last few managers had that experience.

Quite obviously league experience is not the issue, it’s how well they match the club.

its that too but experience counts for plenty. and there are other factors e.g. player power, culture and so on.
but its levy's business so he can hire whoever he wants.

Massive issue there
It’s part of the reason we haven’t brought yet

Its beginning to look like Levy is just waiting to get as much as possible from Kane which means we will get players in late and won't be starting the league fully ready.
It follows that next season is going to be a transition season and possibly CL isn't the objective. Oh well - I wish Ange the best, seems like a nice guy but he is going to be under pressure from the start (fans, media expectations etc.)

How many years do you think before we make Champions League again?

Its beginning to look like Levy is just waiting to get as much as possible from Kane which means we will get players in late and won't be starting the league fully ready.
It follows that next season is going to be a transition season and possibly CL isn't the objective. Oh well - I wish Ange the best, seems like a nice guy but he is going to be under pressure from the start (fans, media expectations etc.)

We will make it next season IMO
4 teams are in Europe and will find it new
Us and Chelsea aren’t which is for once and advantage
Then there is always a top side that has a blip
Add in the extra place and I can see us getting it
First half of the season will be bumpy though

Damn that Levy, not taking the first low ball offer from Bayern.

Isn't it being expanded to 6 teams soon?

This season was always going to be a transition, if anyone was thinking differently then I am not sure they have been paying attention TBH

That said, I don't see it as doom and gloom as others, I think we have a really decent team on paper, even with the defence to see us through for a few games. I get alot hinges on Kane leaving but at the end of the day it was going to happen one day and that day was always going to be disruptive.

I honestly all bias aside, with a clear run at things with no Europe, I see us top 6 this year, CL year after is not a pipe dream

This season was always going to be a transition, if anyone was thinking differently then I am not sure they have been paying attention TBH

That said, I don't see it as doom and gloom as others, I think we have a really decent team on paper, even with the defence to see us through for a few games. I get alot hinges on Kane leaving but at the end of the day it was going to happen one day and that day was always going to be disruptive.

I honestly all bias aside, with a clear run at things with no Europe, I see us top 6 this year, CL year after is not a pipe dream

5th would most likely get us cl this year. Not beyond the realms of possibility.

He is half decent but not worth £50m at all.
He's worth £50m to Forest. Player value has little to do with ability these days.
Keep him, they might stay up. Sell him, they almost certainly go down. But they have £50m to build, come back up and solidify.
It's why we are struggling to get a CB too - the cost of losing a first team player for most teams is huge.

Back