• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Still want to know how Chelsea can sign all of these players for over £500m and nothing said?
The buys amortised over those silly long contracts....then selling just Mount for £55m is 100% profit as he's home grown goes a long way.

Plus Boehly has literally saved the club by skillfully failing to qualify for Europe and avoiding their spending rules this season.:D The PL rules are more generous.

Still want to know how Chelsea can sign all of these players for over £500m and nothing said?

8 year contracts so the amortisation will be divided over that length. They have sold £253m worth of players this summer. They are fine.

For who? Think its a pretty decent deal for Leicester
I guess I don’t know the contract length he still had at Leicester. Maybe he only had a year(?) in which case yea it’s decent for them.

I was more simplistically pegging it against Mount, Havertz, etc going for 60+

I guess I don’t know the contract length he still had at Leicester. Maybe he only had a year(?) in which case yea it’s decent for them.

I was more simplistically pegging it against Mount, Havertz, etc going for 60+

I think Mount and Havertz were monumentally overpriced, whereas selling Barnes for £38m is merely 'full'

I dont think barnes is a bad player, but not sure he's good enough to be a starter if they're aspiring to be a top 4 team...in which case £38m for a squad player feels quite a lot

Back