• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I agree its ideal, but I also think we will get new bods in within the month so we won't have a full season with the same old faces.

I am not as worried as others with the timeframe, I get we conceded 63 goals last year but the year before it was 40, so its difficult to know what number is closer to the real reflection of the teams ability, especially when it was trained to sit back and try and soak up pressure where as it looks like we are going to play a more possession based attacking style now.

Is the fun fact alluding to a potential relegation battle?
Well from a team viewpoint we attack better than defend - Kane did really well but that anomaly which is haaland is hard to surpass in a team.like Emirates Marketing Project ..so defence is still a top priority.

We're too good to get into a relegation battle but we need to look hard at Everton defenders and consider if there are one or two affordable upgrades there.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

So called 'ITK's reckon that we had a deal for VDV sorted but Levy has tinkled them off with some last minute haggling/restructuring of the deal etc. Same old story it sounds like. Let's see, CB is the one place we cannot afford to mess around with

So called 'ITK's reckon that we had a deal for VDV sorted but Levy has tinkled them off with some last minute haggling/restructuring of the deal etc. Same old story it sounds like. Let's see, CB is the one place we cannot afford to mess around with
That could be true of course, but this one feels more like a back up plan if the 1st choice doesn’t happen? Hence why it’s on the back burner. Rather than any penny pinching.

ITKs trying to stay relevant by gambling on past patterns happening again?

Back