• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Why the fudge do we even bother taking set pieces? We are so ridiculously bad at it that our opponents must laugh while they foul us. A foul for them is equal to winning the ball back, really.

Jesus we suck at the moment. I just pray we at least keep Liverpool behind us.

I'm just willing this to be over. Just....willing....it. Let the game end, let the Chelsea game end. We've got eight games after that?

Well, brick.

Spurs 14-2 Stoke (shots on target)
Spurs 0-1 Stoke (goals)

Apart from the Bale finish, our other shots don't look remotely dangerous, so that stat means fudge all - just that we are poor at creating REAL chances, so we have to shoot off panic finished instead.

We haven't been good and certainly not better than Stoke. They haven't broken a sweat this game.

As crazy as it looks, they look just as comfortable as Utd did. On our turf.

Shameful.

I'll take a lot of what I'm reading as frustration...

Some of you should be ashamed.

FFS.

I am not blind, I know we're slumping and hurt and struggling...but some of you are throwing the towel in...get a fudging grip!!! Disgraceful!!! Whatever happens, we will be 4th tonight, still in the CL places and STILL with a chance of pushing Chelscum further back on Saturday...

Get a grip. Seriously.

Steff mate I know you are always positive about things, fair play to you.
I think I normally am too.

But this is a crock of cack.

FFS.

I am not blind, I know we're slumping and hurt and struggling...but some of you are throwing the towel in...get a fudging grip!!! Disgraceful!!! Whatever happens, we will be 4th tonight, still in the CL places and STILL with a chance of pushing Chelscum further back on Saturday...

Get a grip. Seriously.

:ross::ross::ross:

My winnings from this game goes straight to Chelski turning us over for more easy money thank you very much.

I am now starting to get worried. I really am.

The Arse game really royally fudged us up

FFS.

Get a grip. Seriously.

It's a fair point, but this is undoubtedly a frustrating evening, everyone needs to let off a bit.

I just hope we avoid embarrassing threads at full time.

Bad night, bad, bad night.

It ain't over though.

I don't but only imbeciles celebrate before we've actually won anything or achieved anything.

OMG ARSENALZ ARE SO brick 111111... TOP 3 FOR SURE LMAO WILSHIRE11111

2 or so months later

They overtake us in the league and we lose 4 on the bounce with chelski away next.

And? Who gives a f#ck about a thread. I couldnt care less about that thread, Im more concerned with our monumental capitulation. That thread has no bearing or meaning to anything in my life.

I think you must have to much time on your hands, if that really affects you so hard

Steff mate I know you are always positive about things, fair play to you.
I think I normally am too.

But this is a crock of cack.

I am usually positive - hell up until stoke beating us I still thought we had a chance of the title.

BUT I am now kinda concerned. Its not like we are losing on bad luck. Just in a slump. Im not even blaming the players. Im blaming luck.

Back