• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

I'll take a lot of what I'm reading as frustration...

Some of you should be ashamed.

FFS.

I am not blind, I know we're slumping and hurt and struggling...but some of you are throwing the towel in...get a fudging grip!!! Disgraceful!!! Whatever happens, we will be 4th tonight, still in the CL places and STILL with a chance of pushing Chelscum further back on Saturday...

Get a grip. Seriously.

Open your f#cking eyes man

It's a fair point, but this is undoubtedly a frustrating evening, everyone needs to let off a bit.

I just hope we avoid embarrassing threads at full time.

Bad night, bad, bad night.

It ain't over though.

I'm with you Danish..King...I couldn't do it mate. I will continue to believe, however blindly...

I cant believe how over the last few games we have been shocking in the last third. Not necessarily the lack of scoring but just the amount of decent attempts. We seem to just slow right down and let the other team get back in numbers.

And? Who gives a f#ck about a thread. I couldnt care less about that thread, Im more concerned with our monumental capitulation. That thread has no bearing or meaning to anything in my life.

I think you must have to much time on your hands, if that really affects you so hard

eh i made 1 comment about it this whole thread? did you contribute to the thread by any chance?

Jesus, who are talking about 4th ?

We'll be playing Chelsea next. At this performance level the'll rape us. Torres might even score.

Are people even watching the game ?

And? Who gives a f#ck about a thread. I couldnt care less about that thread, Im more concerned with our monumental capitulation. That thread has no bearing or meaning to anything in my life.

I think you must have to much time on your hands, if that really affects you so hard

eh i made 1 comment about it this whole thread? did you contribute to the thread by any chance?

Jesus, who are talking about 4th ?

We'll be playing Chelsea next. At this performance level the'll rape us. Torres might even score.

Are people even watching the game ?

You can see our players starting to lose belief, and they are the only ones able to turn this around. Redknapp, work your magic, this is really painful to watch. I know we are stumped up front, but we really are mindbogglingly toothless in attack.

What the hell happened??

this has been coming for aaaaaaages. weve been brick for months.

you dont sign saha andnelsen and romp to third. joke. parker is a disgrace going forward.

this has been coming for aaaaaaages. weve been brick for months.

you dont sign saha andnelsen and romp to third. joke. parker is a disgrace going forward.

Back