• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Haha

Emirates Marketing Project to win
Liverpool to win
Ipswich to win
Cardiff to win

Stoke, Scum or Spurs complete my full perm.

Guess who I chose.:~

Harry will bore us to death with "we outplayed them" " can't believe we lost". Never takes fudging responsibility.

Our depth is his and levys fault. We all knew if Adebayor was injured we'd be fudged! No cover for Lennon. We all knew it. Nothing happened.

We control play but no danger whatsoever!

I agree with you, but I can see why people are tinkled off based on where we were a month ago.

Im not tinkled off... I just feel sorry that I cannot see when and where we will end this slump. Its a lack of confidence. Where is that verve? that impetus? the enthusiasm? where teh fudges the pace? the passing? the creativity?

The effort is there.

This team proved more than capable of finishing 3rd, and we were 13 points clear there. We can't improve from 4th, but we can improve from 3rd. Finishing 3rd is the last lifeline we have to ever compete for the title again.

That point could absolutely give us a breath of life...let's see this thread change if we grab one more at the death...

Back