• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

1-0 and then the stream crashes.

What's next, the International Space Station entering atmosphere and crashing into my house ?

Well, fudge you, world. Just fudge you and fudge off.

1-0 and then the stream crashes.

What's next, the International Space Station entering atmosphere and crashing into my house ?

Well, fudge you, world. Just fudge you and fudge off.

I emphasise with this post - the world really is a horrible place at this moment in time

We can't finish 3rd now. It's just not possible. Why? Just fudging why? We had such a great first half to the season and it all came to this. We were comfortably 3rd, and now we're scrapping around 4th or 3rd. fudge everything

How can we bottle it this bad? the people that contributed to the "Lets laugh at arsenal" thread must be embarrassed beyond belief now.

Id be more embarassed if I thought deep down a thread was to blame in some weird Karma bollox kind of way

Corners still not beating first man - completely unacceptable.

Almost everyone is giving the ball away cheaply.

Crowd getting on their backs, making them more nervous.

Stoke have one chance and score.

This sucks ass.

I don't care about the tactics anymore and the hopeless selections.

I just want to know one single thing - how can you even begin to think to manage professional football teams in England, when you set your team up to NOT win 2nd balls and NOT defend set pieces ? I mean, how ? How the fudge ?

Back