• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Agree. Very good odds for a team in such good form against a side who, whilst are also in great form, don't have a top 4-standard away record and usually flatter to deceive when the pressure is on.

well this isn't going to be popular but I can see Palace turning us over, i'm a betting man and the 5/1 on palace winning is insane, i hope i'm wrong and we win 4-0, but look at the scalps palace have taken recently, they're playing with no fear, all the pressure is on us. :oops:
Its true, I mean our league form is horrific... oh wait

well this isn't going to be popular but I can see Palace turning us over, i'm a betting man and the 5/1 on palace winning is insane, i hope i'm wrong and we win 4-0, but look at the scalps palace have taken recently, they're playing with no fear, all the pressure is on us. :oops:
Wow. That's an absolutely crazy price.

Hope the players aren't too disheartened by the Chelsea result last night, they were always likely to win that. I can however see them dropping points at Goodison Park on Sunday. Tonight will be a tough game though, hopefully Palace are already on the beach!

Come on Palace give us a good stuffing, break a few legs, bit of luck and we can finish 6th or 7th and have a big party for all our miserable fudging fans.

Spot on. Over £60k a week and you cant play 3 times in a week. Give me a break

I'm not so sure it's about not being able per se, maybe rather that three in a week isn't conducive to proper recovery and conditioning, making the likelihood of injury greater, with greater fatigue in the last game meaning performance drops.

Then you also have to factor in the relative lack of preparation time should the coach want to employ a different system or tactic.

I'm certainly sure it's not directly related to what a player earns.

I'm not so sure it's about not being able per se, maybe rather that three in a week isn't conducive to proper recovery and conditioning, making the likelihood of injury greater, with greater fatigue in the last game meaning performance drops.

Then you also have to factor in the relative lack of preparation time should the coach want to employ a different system or tactic.

I'm certainly sure it's not directly related to what a player earns.
Yeah it's not that they can't play three times a week, it's that they won't be at peak condition especially with the way our full backs operate. Margins are so tight at this level....

Hope the players aren't too disheartened by the Chelsea result last night, they were always likely to win that. I can however see them dropping points at Goodison Park on Sunday. Tonight will be a tough game though, hopefully Palace are already on the beach!

Exactly this. When teams win games I expect them to win I treat anything else as a bonus. Its when they pick up unexpected points you lose a little heart.

By rights we should nick this 2-1 (as you just know Townsend is going to mishit one past Lloris). Tonight is all about 'bouncing back'.They have all talked the talk about how they have learned from last season and so far this season I have been impressed with how different we have been from previous Tottenham teams.

I am confident that will continue tonight, but not without a big fight from Big Sam's men

Lloris (C)
Walker - Dier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​

Subs:
Lopez
Trippier
Wimmer
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Son
Janssen
NB - team as per Graham Roberts tweet c16:00 ..... ITK, or pretty obvious ?

Back