• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Don't forget cost and hazard we're leaving Chelsea only weeks ago

Sanchez and Ozil are leaving arSe

Pools best defender is leaving (but he is already away on loan)

Because the press haven't had a chance to spin any negatives around our season for a while their now desperate to do so....

They can't comment on the performances but after such a massive defeat they need something to write... and they know they can't actually talk negatively about how we played so the next thing is that everyone wants to leave

Only a month ago everyone in the press was saying the how happy everything is as WHL. Have you noticed that this week so far there hasn't been one negative story about Arsenal. Hell of we don't win tonight and they win their game in hand some in the press will have them as favourites for Sunday. It creates column inches and click bait

This is going to be a difficult match after the bitter defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. This match will show what the team is really made of. The team need to recover from that defeat instantly if we want to stay in the title race. We finished last season poorly with no win in the last 4 matches which ultimately cost us the league title. Now we need to win all the remaining 6 matches to have any chance of winning the league title. We have a mixed record at Palace, winning 2 and losing 2 of our last 4 league matches there. We did win there last season. Let's hope we will win there again in this match. We also need to beat Palace to get revenge for losing to them at home in the FA Cup Round 5 last season.

Kane and Alli did well to score the goals against Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final last week. Too bad it was not enough to help us progress to the Final. We will need both Kane and Alli to be more ruthless in front of goal for the rest of the season. Kane not only need the goals to help our league title race but he needs the goals to overtake Lukaku as the top goal scorer of the season as well. Alli scored the wonder goal against Palace last season. Let's hope he will get another of those goal again in this match. Son has scored 5 goals in our last 4 league matches. It will help us greatly if he can continue his goal scoring form. Let's hope Son will be fired up to make up for his stupid blunder against Chelsea when he gave away the soft penalty.

Our midfield of Wanyama and Dembele had a decent match against Chelsea. But too bad they couldn't stop Chelsea. We will need both to lift their game for the remaining matches. Dembele did well to score against Bournemouth for his first league goal of the season. It won't harm us if he can score more goals in the remaining matches.
Eriksen did well to create both our goals against Chelsea. We will need him to continue to create chances for our attack in this match. Remember, only Kevin De Bruyne have more assists than Eriksen in the league so far this season. Let's hope Eriksen will assist more goals to finish with the most assists in the league this season.

Our defence let us down badly against Chelsea. It was really annoying to concede 4 goals against our league title rivals like that. We will need the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld to recover from that and get back their best form for the rest of the season. Still feel the error-prone Dier has unsettled our defence since being involved this season. Let's hope our defence will be more alert in this match. It will help us greatly if we can keep the clean sheet in this match.

With Chelsea winning and being 7 points ahead of now us, the pressure is on us to keep on winning. We have no choice but continue to win as well to stay in the title race. But I think we should forget about Chelsea and the league title and aim to win each games as it comes. Afterall, we only need 1 more win to set our record total league points in the PL era. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match.

Couple of things.... if we won those 4 games you talked about yes we would have won the league but at no point was we or have we been too to lose it!!!!!

Secondly Dier was not at fault for the goals on Sunday so how can you bring him up again???

Last edited:
I didn't say that it would happen. I just said that I hoped it wouldn't. I know that we are a different team than previous years, but it's still possible that the team has been affected by recent events.

I'm sorry I did not mean to imply you were saying that, just a comment on the continual....oh we might fudge it up, we've always done that in the past, they are all going to try and beat us attitude that emerges every time we hit a bump in the road. I've supported this club for 60 years and seen some dross in that time but I always try to be positive about our next game and hope for success rather than see them as an opportunity to fail.

Any t'e"a'm n"e'w"s yet ?

Can see this match being a tough one like the away match against Swansea. We need an early goal to settle our nerves and then go for the second and third goals to kill the game off. Hope we will do just enough to beat Palace and get back to winning ways.

Hate to say it but I can see us dropping points tonight. Had this game taken place last week, I would have been confident of us winning comfortably, but I see us being badly impacted by the loss in teh semi. There's a lot of talk coming out of Spurs about how we've got over teh defeat, however we heard the same last year. Would love to see us win obviously so that its demonstrates some more mental toughness, but don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong

Last edited:
Hate to say it but I can see us dropping points tonight. Had this game taken place last week, I would have been confident of us winning comfortably, but I us being badly impacted by the loss in teh semi. There's a lot of talk coming out of Spurs about how we've got over teh defeat, however we heard the same last year. Would love to see us win obviously so that its demonstrates some more mental toughness, but don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong

We're just too used to these scenarios and us crumbling. We're a new team now. Have faith! :)

Hate to say it but I can see us dropping points tonight. Had this game taken place last week, I would have been confident of us winning comfortably, but I us being badly impacted by the loss in teh semi. There's a lot of talk coming out of Spurs about how we've got over teh defeat, however we heard the same last year. Would love to see us win obviously so that its demonstrates some more mental toughness, but don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong
Stop it. Have you seen how f*cking good we are nowadays? Nothing but a win COYS

We're just too used to these scenarios and us crumbling. We're a new team now. Have faith! :)

I'm having increasing faith and we're infinitely less sexy that years gone by....however if Poch manages to get the players back up for tonight, he's even more legendary than I thought!

Win. Simple as. No time to feel sorry for ourselves, and we have to take initiative - as well as be more clinical.

Trust in Poch and the lads - will we see Davies back in the lineup ? I hope so. Keep Rose on the bench. Maybe even Dembele, change the shape a little and keep them pinned back.

Is dembele just gona have to suck it up and play today and sunday?

And we hope we get the game sewn up early and can get wimmer on for him, with dier moving into midfield?

Dembele has been our best player against Bournemouth and Chelsea (though an argument for Eriksen). He dictates our tempo and controls the game with Wanyama. No way i want him dropped or rested for a toughie away at Palace. His ball retention is far too important.

Dembele has been our best player against Bournemouth and Chelsea (though an argument for Eriksen). He dictates our tempo and controls the game with Wanyama. No way i want him dropped or rested for a toughie away at Palace. His ball retention is far too important.
I feel like the one player we cant rest is eriksen. Dembele we may be able to get away with. We're on the home straight now, ideally it would be good if Mousa and all of the first XI could start this game. Wouldn't be surprised if he did switch it up a little. Even Sissoko could feature based on recent team selections (Swansea away).

Lloris, Vertonghen, Dier, Alderweireld, Walker, Davies, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli and Kane will definitely play. Either it will be Dembele, Sissoko, or Son who takes up the final position.

Rose needs at least 20-30 mins tonight if he is to play on Sunday. Tonight is the time to prove that we really have learned from last season.

1-3.

well this isn't going to be popular but I can see Palace turning us over, i'm a betting man and the 5/1 on palace winning is insane, i hope i'm wrong and we win 4-0, but look at the scalps palace have taken recently, they're playing with no fear, all the pressure is on us. :oops:

Back