• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

Alli is tired and his performances have been declining game-by-game. He needs a rest.

Alder and Verts got bossed by Arsenal in the air. We need someone bigger to go up against Carroll.
Christ your full of **** sometimes. His last Spurs performance was against Arsenal. Explain where you noticed the decline.

Why do you sometimes post sense and then on other occasions such unfounded fudging garbage?

my team for West Ham would be:

------------lloris
walker---toby---vert---rose
-------dier----dembele
--eriksen---alli-----son
-----------kane

Just a quick thought, but if we put Lamela back in for Eriksen in the above team (when he comes back from suspension), it really is a team of athletic and hardworking players. Also, 9 out of the 11 players would be 6ft or above.
Isn't there a stat somewhere saying Eriksen covers the most ground out of all our players on average? I think if I'm reading the post correctly, you are suggesting that Eriksen isn't hard working. In response I'd have to question whether you have ever seen Spurs play before.

I think it'll be a tough test for us today. Can see us getting another draw. Hopefully Son and Kane both will be up for it though, and score a couple each! :D

It's all about the right mentality today for Spurs. West Ham will be well up for this and if we don't match them for workrate and physicality we won't win.

Alli is tired and his performances have been declining game-by-game. He needs a rest.

Alder and Verts got bossed by Arsenal in the air. We need someone bigger to go up against Carroll.

Alli was man of the match against Arsenal in our last league game. I really don't know how you came to the conclusion that he has been declining.

I haven't seen enough of Wimmer to judge him, but if we are going to break up the centre back partnership then I would keep Alderweireld in there as he is the better of the two in my opinion.

I don't have any kind of feeling for this game. I'm neither nervous nor confident we'll win. Usually we do really well when I'm really nervous before the game. Just hope we can continue our good form, and keep up the momentum.

One of the toughest games we may face at WHL this season. West Ham really have become an excellent counter attacking side over the past few seasons.
What's important is we take our chances. Having beaten City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea already shows they are more than capable of beating us here today. But if we keep doing the things that we've been doing over the past 10 games we'll deserve to win most games.

I fear if Carroll starts he will score, he has an uncanny knack of getting goals against us, but hardly anyone else. But hopefully we can get 2 at the other end.
I just hop our fans give it large as well!
Heart says 2-1 but I have a funny feeling its going to end in another score draw
It's all about the right mentality today for Spurs. West Ham will be well up for this and if we don't match them for workrate and physicality we won't win.

I just hope our fans give it large as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Alli, Dier; Dembele, Eriksen, Son; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Mason, Onomah, Townsend

WEST HAM UNITED: Adrian, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Reid, Cresswell, Kouyate, Noble (c), Moses, Lanzini, Sakho, Carroll

How do we think the attacking midfield 3 will play? With Son right, Dembele central & Eriksen from the left?

Back