• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

This would be my first choice team with all players available.. I hope Ali is the one supporting Kane and Dembele and Dier the holders.

Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Alli, Dier; Dembele, Eriksen, Son; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Mason, Onomah, Townsend

WEST HAM UNITED: Adrian, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Reid, Cresswell, Kouyate, Noble (c), Moses, Lanzini, Sakho, Carroll
Wow, full strength for us.

Poch clearly prioritising the league as this is a game we should win even with a few rested.

COYS!!!

Team is what I would have picked with Erik suspended...

This wont be easy but I think we should edge it......hopefully....

international break came at the wrong time for us, some funny results y'day, we should win but they;re good on the counter on the road, a "lively" draw

Choosing Parker as a pundit is a perfect example of the gap between the two teams.

He was West Ham's best player for years, he comes to Spurs and he's not even our best DM

Townsend back from exile then

Bentaleb seemingly still not ready yet though (didn't he meet-up with Tunisia over the break)

Just want us to play to the best of our abilities. If we do, we win. Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to be alert and close Carroll down, dont give him a sniff, and somebody needs to keep close to Lanzini

Townsend back from exile then

Bentaleb seemingly still not ready yet though (didn't he meet-up with Tunisia over the break)

He did, and got clattered in the first few minutes apparantly. Forgot who they played(Tanzania?), but I believe they were a very physical team

Back