• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

Apparently Mason did Everton-Stoke last season. Here's a picture from that game:

article-2069861-0F0D24B800000578-981_468x353.jpg

Why we should look to (or the way expressed by some posters here, demand) Bale to man up? Eventhough he is earning in months what ordinary worker can only earn in his/her lifetime, but he has a bright future ahead of him.

IF let say, my customer wants me to take on a dangerous assignment (that's not part of our contractual obligation) that could render me crippled and unable to earn a living to feed my family, I will tell him to stay away from me.

I agree but also when undertaking any works you calculate the risk and put control measures in place, one of these must be a strong ref who'll punish Stoke's tactics from the very first minute and not allow roughhousing or targeting of Bale for injury.

Maybe we should do a Herbert and report Adams to the Old Bill for assault if it occurs.

Anyone travelling in on A10 who saw a young lad side of the road yakking that was me Christmas party last night :( In N17 now one word to describe it WET.

I thought this game was on tomorrow and not today. I thought it was on tomorrow that's why I gave ticket away. fudgein hell another game wasted for me.... Grrrrrrrr... I need to sort it out.

I thought this game was on tomorrow and not today. I thought it was on tomorrow that's why I gave ticket away. fudgein hell another game wasted for me.... Grrrrrrrr... I need to sort it out.

get your brick together benny

Just realised Stoke have the best defensive record in the league. They have only conceded 13 goals which is far less than any other teams ! So, this is going to be a really tough match. But we have won our last 5 home matches in the league and Europe. So, that should give us the confidence to try to beat Stoke and extend that winning run. Afterall, if we want to stay in the top 4 race, we need to beat teams like Stoke at home.

Defoe has been a bit disappointing in the last few matches. Hope he will rediscover his goal scoring boot soon. Still not happy about Adebayor's contribution. But he will go a long way to answer his critics if he can score a goal or two here. Hope the presence of Crouch will fire up both Defoe and Adebayor. Surely, they cannot let Crouch overshadow them when it comes to scoring goals.

I think the return of Bale will be crucial for us if he is fit. We badly missed his attacking instincts when he was out injured. Hope he will return and score a goal or two for us. I think we badly need the influence of Bale in midfield as others seem to play well when he is around. A bit disappointed about Dembele's performances since he returned from injury. Hope he will be more involved in the play to assist or score goals. Similiarly want to see Lennon and Dempsey more active and ruthless.

Our defence did well to keep a clean sheet against Swansea. But they need to keep more clean sheets like that if they want to prove their worth. They can expect very physical with the Stoke attacks. Hope they will keep their concentration for the full match. But there is no reason whatsoever why we cannot stop Stoke scoring at home. It will be really annoying if we cannot keep a clean sheet in this match, especially if we let Crouch score.

With the battle for top 4 getting very tight, we need to keep winning to stay in the race. We cannot afford to slip up in this match since we are playing at home. Hope we will get a convincing win and extend our winning run at home.

I really don't mind Stoke that much, just for the fact that they know what they are and are unapologetic about it. There's something nice about being that way...unlike Sam Allardyce who will always insist his teams play good football when they clearly do not.

And despite the fact that they play anti football, I don't really consider their team to be full of too many ****s. I think we should beat them because we are better. Won't be easy, but I'm wanting a win.

Everybody dance now!

Feeling nervous about Crouch and Palacios playing for Stoke. Hope we will stop them and beat Stoke convincingly.

Our starting team today: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Defoe & Adebayor

So AVB says Bale and Daws ready to play v Stoke. Still chance of Ade playing b the sounds of it.

------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------
Walker----------Dawson-------------Caulker------------Vertonghen
----------------Sandro--------------Dembele----------------------
-----Lennon----------------------------------------------Bale-----
---------------------Ade/Dempsey----Defoe-----------------------

Gives us plenty of strength and height throughout the team with good quality as well. The difference between this side and last season is hopefully we can mix it with any type of side.
Exactly the side I wanted

Our subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Townsend & Parker

No Dempsey.
Also bit pointless having both Parker and Livermore there. Carroll or Hudd would offer something different.

Back