• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

how did the ref win it for Arsenal? and have you seen how many decisions we've had go are way this season?

believe me we have no right to moan about other teams getting favourable decisions this season.

Awarded them a fairly soft penalty, didn't award Wigan a penalty for hand ball at the end of the game.

Awarded them a fairly soft penalty, didn't award Wigan a penalty for hand ball at the end of the game.

So what if it's soft? it was a penalty and we'd be moaning if we didn't get that. There player Boujesoir or whatever his name is got nothing of the ball and there was contact with Walcott.

So what if it's soft? it was a penalty and we'd be moaning if we didn't get that. There player Boujesoir or whatever his name is got nothing of the ball and there was contact with Walcott.

What about the handball at the end?

His arms were not stretched out though. That was a 50/50 call that could have gone either way.

That Walcott pen was a dive, and you'd be criticising Bale had he gone down like that. Generally I agree with your outlook though, hate this 'everyone is against us' and everyone loves our opposition way of thinking

The day a ref books a Stoke throw on for time-wasting is the day I actually stand up and applaud them - even if it's against the goons. It's tragic it really is.

Back